Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayjayjay)
    I thought they were meant to be returned a while ago.
    Nah the deadline is 7th Sep I mean some people who are going through clearing still haven't recieved the booklet and the sheets to fill out. I know my friend is still waiting for his pack.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't actually posted mine yet. It's been on the side downstairs with a stamp on it for days but no-one's posted it. I guess I better do it soon, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flash6289)
    I haven't actually posted mine yet. It's been on the side downstairs with a stamp on it for days but no-one's posted it. I guess I better do it soon, lol.
    Yeah that might be a good idea lol. :P

ReputationRep:
    can you change which ones you have chosen when you get there? i mean its a bit hard to choose from the little bit of info there is in the booklet.. oh and also anyone know which are supposed to be the hardest/most boring

ReputationRep:
    I think you can change, provided you ask them sharpish. You'll get an email at your Keele email addie with all the details.

ReputationRep:
    1 CSI and Britain government and politics
    2 bio human organism and energy and resources

ReputationRep:
    Mine only got posted today. Here's hoping I still get my 1st choices. Haven't got my passport photos to send that off yet either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8urtay)
    I'm doing something about the internet (because it is apparently easy).
    I did 'The Internet' in my first year, a piece of piss

I also did Media in America, American Political History and Germany Today. All quite straight forward but I know a lot of people who failed CSPs because they took them for granted, it doesnt hurt to go to the odd lecture :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    I did 'The Internet' in my first year, a piece of piss

I also did Media in America, American Political History and Germany Today. All quite straight forward but I know a lot of people who failed CSPs because they took them for granted, it doesnt hurt to go to the odd lecture :p:
    excellent After failing german i decided to choose an easier option

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    Yup, I failed that one. Went to lectures and everything though. They should give marks for good intentions!

ReputationRep:
    Awh i'm gonna get a **** one aren't I.
    I best be able to do French.
    Beat downs if not hah!

I found CSI rubbish as well.

Last year I did Intermediate French (20), CSI (10) & Music for Art, Music & Photogrpahy (10). The IT one is just absolute rubbish, all you do is fiddle on audacity & windows movie maker, and answer stupid questions like "what is google". Proper rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    I got my form today.
    Some of the ones are already full.

Psh, first years getting first pick, tsssk!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennella)
    I got my form today.
    Some of the ones are already full.

Psh, first years getting first pick, tsssk!!
    Lol, do you know if my first choices are full? If not I should have got in for them even though I posted the form pretty late...

"1st choices:
    Solar System
    Stars and Universe
    Earth's Environment

2nd choices:
    Cyber-Crime
    IT for Music, Art and Photography
    E-Society"

ReputationRep:
    Think you'll be alright with those.

The full ones seem to be the ones i've not seen before like some graphic novel or whatever. I'm not sure, wasn't those I don't think. Form is upstairs.

I only wanna do French so not really bothered with the choices, only need 10 credits.

ReputationRep:
    My main degree is History + Philosophy, which only consists of 80 points. So I had to choose 4 csp modules =/

I chose 'Media in America: If it bleeds, it leads' and 'Cyber Crime' for the autumn semester.. and 'The Earth's Environment: Resources and Politics' with 'Stars and the Universe' for the second semester. They all sounded pretty interesting

ReputationRep:
    1) Critical Thinking (10), Strategic Thinking (10)

2) Choral Studies (10)
    3) Beginners Japanese (20)

I only have 20 credits/points (whatever) to make-up etc Its kinda confusing in a weird way...if, you get me-Humpf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamaican07)
    1) Critical Thinking (10), Strategic Thinking (10)

2) Choral Studies (10)
    3) Beginners Japanese (20)

I only have 20 credits/points (whatever) to make-up etc Its kinda confusing in a weird way...if, you get me-Humpf
    You'll love the Japanese teacher- she's worth an extra share of your tutition fees

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    You'll love the Japanese teacher- she's worth an extra share of your tutition fees
    For real?...thats good to hear, its helped my decision alot more jsut hearing that.

I started Japanese last year, but had to stop because the place i was going to do it was to far...so i'm looking forwards to "rekindling an old flame" LOL

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamaican07)
    For real?...thats good to hear, its helped my decision alot more jsut hearing that.

I started Japanese last year, but had to stop because the place i was going to do it was to far...so i'm looking forwards to "rekindling an old flame" LOL

x
    I only had 10 credits assigned for a CSP, so I actually did "scientific writing"- omg what a bore that turned out to be! The Japanese teacher allowed me to join the intermediate class after kinda doing some home studying and sending her a flowery email. She's so lovely though

I'm in the advanced class now, although I need to go through some stuff before returning!

ReputationRep:
    First choice i went for beginners Russian, Reading cult fiction and This is Planet Earth.
    if i dont get Russian then i opted for CSI and either Stars and the Universe or The Solar System.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.