Is this serious? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Revd. Mike)
The MRI is probably completely routine and very unlikely to show up anything scary

Tbh, they sound like classic low BP symptoms, which I've had plenty of experience with :rolleyes: Stay well hydrated, eat properly, and sit and stand up very slowly!

I'd say it's something to do with my inner ear. A work colleague of my aunt had the exact same symptoms of me a few weeks ago and it turned out to be an inner ear infection I became incredibly dizzy this morning where I had to lie down so I'm going seeing my GP. this evening. Hopefully I can get this sorted out asap. as I'm starting uni in three weeks!!! ps. thanks for replying
mosesff
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'd say it's something to do with my inner ear. A work colleague of my aunt had the exact same symptoms of me a few weeks ago and it turned out to be an inner ear infection I became incredibly dizzy this morning where I had to lie down so I'm going seeing my GP. this evening. Hopefully I can get this sorted out asap. as I'm starting uni in three weeks!!! ps. thanks for replying
Hope you feel better, I had an MRI scan earlier today, it wasn't too bad apart from the uncomfortableness and the constant drilling sounds, i had it due to my right shoulder dislocating 3 times, Yes 3 times. all within i'd say 2 years, 2 of the dislocations in under 4 months (give or take).

For anyone worried about MRI scans or such, make sure your ear plugs are right in, also that you feel comfortable before you go in and don't squirm or move or it'll take longer.

Oh and I had a few injections of dye into the shoulder but thats a different story.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.18%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.41%
Not great so far... (251)
35.65%
I want to drop out! (132)
18.75%

Watched Threads