Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leavis2)
    What the hell :mad: Why did someone just neg rep me for this post? Leaving the comment 'lol'- I don't see what's so funny about anonymous neg rep without leaving a proper reason ;no;

Some people just cannot enjoy a bit of light humour!
    maybe it was an accidental neg? if you sub, you can see who it was who left it anyway, and whether it was worth anything!

don't worry, i've been negged for retarded things like saying i don't eat cake. I mean, wtf?!

and Removed; your welcome, and thank YOU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leavis2)
    What the hell :mad: Why did someone just neg rep me for this post? Leaving the comment 'lol'- I don't see what's so funny about anonymous neg rep without leaving a proper reason ;no;

Some people just cannot enjoy a bit of light humour!
    Yeah some people actually fail at life and leave you neg rep for completely retarded things. Apparently if what you right isn't 100% PC and you actually express an opinion not felt by everyone you get neg rep :rolleyes:. [/rant]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    maybe it was an accidental neg? if you sub, you can see who it was who left it anyway, and whether it was worth anything!

don't worry, i've been negged for retarded things like saying i don't eat cake. I mean, wtf?!

and Removed; your welcome, and thank YOU
    haha :laugh: To be fair, anyone that doesn't eat cake deserves more than neg rep :p:

Yep, i will be subbing anyway ;yes; You know after i've subbed will i be able to see the people who repped me before i became a sub?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, you can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Yep, you can.
    Cool Revenge, here i come :ridinghor :viking: :ridinghor

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.