Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    at least i am gonna loose those extra kg i wanted to loosee ))

ReputationRep:
    How's the TV reception in the Lonsdale rooms? I'm assuming the new en-suites have TV points that connect to an external roof antenna, so it should be pretty good . . . but I want to make sure it'll be worth it to bring a television + purchase a license for it.

ReputationRep:
    TV reception was fine for me at Lonsdale last year. Something went wrong with it on day 1, but apparently an electrician did something on the roof that fixed it, so if it doesn't work when you first get there it'll probably get fixed soon.

There's a lift in house 32 which is great when you're moving in/out and have loads to carry but bad when people have sex in it.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.