Slap it on
    52.00%
    Only if you do it in private
    38.67%
    Put it away you big girly
    9.33%

ReputationRep:
    Rough, dry skin is such a turnoff.

I'd be dead impressed to see a guy look after his skin, it shows he takes pride in his appearance. It wouldn't bother me at all if a guy took longer to get ready than me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k-lee C)
    if they have dry skin, then they should be able to moisturise. i pass no judgement.
    Why not! It makes you look and feel better so go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Bad skin is in your genes anyway, so there's not a huge amount you can do about it. Certain products obviously help, but I've never needed to moisturise myself.

i Moisturise, I work in the chemicals industry so acid environments dry my skin out, if i didn't moisturise i'd be flaking and horrible, but it leaves my skin nice and soft.... I'm not ashamed to say I moisturise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I prefer men who do moisture, nothing worse than having a fella who doesnt and then rips your clothes to shreads from crusty elbows - ARGHHH
    Crusty elbows?!

I moisturise sometimes, when I remember the times i've actually got some. I did have some stuff from Lush somewhere...I can remember the woman who worked there said I could also use it as hair 'gel'...excellent! 2 in 1!

ReputationRep:
    As long as I dont see them slapping it on, I'm happy with it. Guys that take pride in their appearance is a turn on toa certain extent.

ReputationRep:
    I would have thought most blokes put on some sort of moisturiser after shaving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jsuper)
    I would have thought most blokes put on some sort of moisturiser after shaving.
    Yeh..I use that Gillete Fusion aftershave balm stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjhe87)
    hello everyone time for another poll just because i am thinking of starting to mosturise. Will the opposite sex find this weird or do you think they would like it that a guy takes pride in his appearance

take it easy

benjhex
    omg like it matters

either way I don't think it matters at all. geez

ReputationRep:
    Soft smooth skin ftw :p:

ReputationRep:
    what a silly question...especially if the guy is black...dire! Moisturisers ftw!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2007
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.