Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teao the Cat)
    She seems to think we were having wild sex in every room of the house, or something.
    I think you should do this, and tell your stepmother to shove it up her ass. If she would disown you for having sex with your boyfriend at 18, you are better off without her. Don't let over-protective impractical parents dictate what you can and can't do at 18.

ReputationRep:
    Wow...your stepmother sounds very similar to mine! When i was 18 and had a first serious boyfriend she said she would give me no financial help whatsoever for uni if i had sex with him.

In fact, she used to often go on about how having sex before marraige was dirty and immoral and if i do it it will 'obviously be the greatest mistake of your life' In fact she kept going on and on about how 'bad' sex was, after talking about it with some of my non-virgin friends, i realised that although my mum was just protecting me, psychologically when it came to having sex i would probably have such a bad image of it, i would hate it. So i ignored her and im very glad i did!

Basically, you arent a slut, you know that and like everyone else says, your old enough do what you like. Have sex when you feel ready and dont let her push you into something your not! Perhaps next time ask her why she thinks you are a slut and what evidence you have for it.

ReputationRep:
    Jeez she sounds like such a cow, what does your dad say? Doe he think the same?

Just take what she says with a pinch of salt. So what if you are sleeping with your BOYFRIEND at age EIGHTEEN. Blimey, this woman is crazy.

ReputationRep:
    Confront her and tell her that you don't like the way she speaks to you.

ReputationRep:
    lol, she's going to disown you...she doesn't OWN you anyway.

Don't listen to her little opinions, and if she confronts you or gives you hassle, remind her that you're 18 years old, an ADULT, and that she should shove her opinions up her arse.

Then go round to your boyfriend's house and get him to pop your cherry, and make love all night

..shauny

ReputationRep:
    Could she be trying to look after you extra well especially since your dads away? tbh i think you should do what you want and tell her to mind her own.

ReputationRep:
    I can see where shes coming from, I mean you did let him stand in the doorway, only a complete whore would do that.

ReputationRep:
    well you sound like a **** to me. you should be ashamed of yourself. it's a good job there are still good upstanding citizens like your stepmother there to guide those immoral beings such as yourself and try to keep the devil away from them.

[/sarcasm]

obviously don't rush to have sex with your bf just to spite your stepmother but pay no attention to what she says and do it if you want to. maybe wait until your dad gets back, talk to him and then together maybe you two can talk to her and try to both understand where the hell she's coming from, as well as tell her to get stuffed because wherever she is coming from, it's nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teao the Cat)
    My stepmother has often made references to the fact that she doesn't think that I am a virgin, despite the fact that I most definitely am! Then in the same breath threatens to disown me if I lose my virginity before I am twenty!
    Well the solution is simple, disown the condescending witch before she gets the chance to do it to you.

Might I ask if she's particularly religious by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Its enough that she's telling you what to do at the old age of 18,but she's your stepmother.I don't know how long she has been your step mother so I don't know whether you actually consider her to be your real mother,sort of thing,but either way she cannot tell you what to do!
    I agree about the condom wrapper on her bed thing!

ReputationRep:
    erm... how exactly would she know if you're getting boned or not? i'm sure she won't "disown" you if she doesn't get suspicious (e.g. you don't walk funny after the first time)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meliae)
    Wtf? Have you even read any of the posts? She's 18, a virgin and this is her first boyfriend. Do you consider that slutty?

That's as slutty as they come. I for one, am filthy like that. Tsk tsk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Shag him, film it, leave the dvd on her bedside table.
    hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k-lee C)
    well you sound like a **** to me. you should be ashamed of yourself. it's a good job there are still good upstanding citizens like your stepmother there to guide those immoral beings such as yourself and try to keep the devil away from them.
    :rofl: Excellent post.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like the women could use with being a bit of a slut herself

whoever said that "fine wel go do it like bunnies at his house" had a pretty good way of telling her to get lost

ReputationRep:
    hehe! Thatnks guys- the suggestions of the condom wrappers on the bed made me laugh!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.