Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    being fair, my primark jeans lasted longer than my topshop ones - but i'd only recommend getting the skinny [or straight leg, so appear skinny] jeans.
    Skinny jeans are usually crapper quality anyway, and none of my pairs [have 3 - the oldest are about 2 years old] have worn out or anything - whereas my topshop ones ALWAYS run out on the arse.
    Also, instead of buying black skinnys, i bought a pair of £6 plain denim ones from primark, and dyed them - they've turned out perfectly, and the dye has never run.

About being tall, how tall are you?
    In topshop, I usually get the 34" leg, but in primark the 32" fit fine!
    Also, they fit really well on the thighs and waist [i have quite skinny thighs, and so skinnies usually look way too big on them..]
    I'd say buy a pair of the £6 ones [the more expensive dyed skinnies look VERY poor quality - especially the black ones] and try them out - its only £6 after all.
    If you really dont like them, sell them on ebay, or cut them to make crops?

ReputationRep:
    I got some skinnies for £8 from primark last week- they're identical in quality to my topshop ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maney)
    hahahah! You bought emo jeans
    What's emo about straight leg jeans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Periphescence)
    Yes! Surprisingly I noticed that with my one and only pair of levis jeans!
    I was leg shaving and the soapy water was turning blue. It was quite scary to think that this had never happened with any of my Primark jeans, but it did with the Levis!
    that happened to me when i shaved my legs, it took me a while to figure out why the water was blue lol

ReputationRep:
    I have some Primark jeans, bought them a few months back- the boyfriend/utility style ones, were £10 I think. They fit perfectly and the quality is good, not had any problems with them anyway

ReputationRep:
    For fellas the only place to get very cheap but decent jeans is Asda. Primarks are terrible.

ReputationRep:
    i like ASDA's jeans, they only cost a little bit more than jeans in Primark but i find they fit me better.
    I brought some straight legs jeans from there recently for £12 but they're grey so i have no idea what to wear with them lol

ReputationRep:
    I actually find I have to pay a lot of money for jeans to get them long enough - 35" or 36". It's really annoying!

ReputationRep:
    Primark jeans have been fine for me, and the colours haven't run on any of them like some of the much more of expensive ones have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethy_uk)
    I actually find I have to pay a lot of money for jeans to get them long enough - 35" or 36". It's really annoying!
    Same here! I am 5'10" so it is very rare that regular length trousers will fit me.

ReputationRep:
    im wearing primark jeans- skinny ones, got them for £3 reduced from £12 so I aint complaining if they only last a month.

ReputationRep:
    Ive never really had a problem with primark jeans. Im a student so cant afford expeensive jeans really and primark ones are good enough. The only problem ive experianced is the zip goes on them after a while.

The ones ivehad for 2 years still are in good condition, cos of the lenth i tuck them into boots or roll up the leg.

None of there colours have ever run, whears my friend who wore a pair of expensive jeans constatnly seemd to have blue ankles and waist!

Another friend wont buy jeans anywhere but river island and they cost her about £50 whears mine cost £8 and they last just as long.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.