Report 12 years ago
i want a kfc on campus... mmmmm
tomdav
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by happydinosaur)
you can't beat a bacon baguette from cafe library though...

I like south central. Food outlets in the union steal all my money. Quench steals all my money.
On the open day our student guide guy told us about those bacon baguettes lol :p: aren't they really cheap as well or somthing? Maybe Im thinking of something else.

Also, am I right in thinking that castroneves is a bit of a food expert, first I see him rating curry houses and now sandwiches!?
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by tomdav)
On the open day our student guide guy told us about those bacon baguettes lol :p: aren't they really cheap as well or somthing? Maybe Im thinking of something else.

Also, am I right in thinking that castroneves is a bit of a food expert, first I see him rating curry houses and now sandwiches!?
castroneves never eats...his diet is curry, beer and smoothies. Not really a food expert :p: Just a curry expert!

I don't like the costa on campus. Never seems as lovely as costa not on campus, the hot chocolate is made without love and care.

The bacon baguettes are £2 and amazing, the are massive too.
castroneves
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am an expert in pretty much every walk of life.....apart from food :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed