Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so..... when is michael jackson gonna make his come back single:confused:

oh and good luck britney

ReputationRep:
    Think it is one of them songs that will grow on you after some time. I think the beat is kinda catchy.....maybe the lyrics are a bit too repetitive though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenGAZE)
    so..... when is michael jackson gonna make his come back single:confused:

oh and good luck britney
    its all gone quiet on the Michael Jackson front, but then again, even in his prime it used to take him years and years to do a new album, he always has been terrible at recording, partly due to being a perfectionist.

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of people are wary of Jackson after the whole paedo thing...

ReputationRep:
    The song's... alright. ish.

But has anyone heard the other one?! Awful.

ReputationRep:
    MediaBase.com, which records airtime plays, is reporting that "Gimme More" has already reached #80 in spins in the U.S. It hasn't even been 24 hours. This makes it the fastest charting song in that amount of time, ever.

On top of that, it was #1 on z100, one of the biggest radio stations in America, at noon today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooftopcowboy)
    I actually like it, but i known I shouldn't, her voice sounds like about 5 computers have been needed to keep it in tune
    Yes! You can tell... Gawd, i <3 pro-tools! It makes everyone sound good ^_^
    I was willing to give it a go, it's far from my usual music, but i was listen with an open mind and i didnt like it... mainly for the pretty much 100% computer generated vocals. But hey! At least she's trying

ReputationRep:
    I like it; it's catchy and different. Welcome back Miss Spears

ReputationRep:
    New single from britney spears..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2KQxriuE284

im in love with her, lol i have been since 1999 lol i grew up with her music. im proper obsessed with this girl. i dont give a flying ****** what has gone on with her lately. i think she is awesome and this song accounts for that aswell.

what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=447725

ReputationRep:
    If you look my profile and see my musical tastes you'd think I'd hate this song. Yet I admit when she was big I bought 3 of her CDs. And well...this song isn't too bad. I actually like it! :p:

I wish her all the luck.

ReputationRep:
    i actually quite like the gimme more song :/...i'm shocked. It's kind of repetitive in the end but it's nice..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vector)
    I think a lot of people are wary of Jackson after the whole paedo thing...
    The Americans are - but what do they know? I'm sure it will do well elsewhere...

The Britney song isn;t that bad - not much different than all the other music out there nowdays tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    The Americans are - but what do they know? I'm sure it will do well elsewhere...
    Perhaps, but my god are there a lot of them :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Michael Jackson wasn't my generation music. Hence I don't like his music. And I have listened to some of his songs.

ReputationRep:
    The hence is wrong - you can't not like music just because it's not from your generation.

ReputationRep:
    I love it and her.

ReputationRep:
    We have a thread on this as pointed out. It's terrible (the song, not the thread)

ReputationRep:
    hated the whole song (just waay 2222222 AVERAGE) but theres one bit that i thinks brilliant:

"It's Britney B**ch"..
    in the opening 2 seconds..genius:p:

ReputationRep:
    How long is it since her last one?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.