The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't know where to begin or what to say.

the timing for everything was so off last time...i'm really stuck.:s-smilie:
Reply 21
Sehnsucht
Maybe he is confused. I've seen this happen before; a guy will obsess about a girl and then as soon as he feels like he's got her attention he will suddenly lose all his interest in her.

that is very true :s:
^
I don't get the friendly/cold behavior though.....
It's textbook though.

Just try it out: next time you see him act totally indifferent. If he talks to you be polite, but distant. I bet you he will then try harder and make more effort the following time. Then show him a bit more love, laugh at his jokes and generally flirt a bit more and he'll probably go back to how he's being now.
Do you like him? Flirt a lil with him and see how he reacts.
Sehnsucht
It's textbook though.

Just try it out: next time you see him act totally indifferent. If he talks to you be polite, but distant. I bet you he will then try harder and make more effort the following time. Then show him a bit more love, laugh at his jokes and generally flirt a bit more and he'll probably go back to how he's being now.

That's the thing. It's like catch 22. I was in the library and he tried to 'scare' me but i just muttered, that I could see him in the window reflection. I don't think this is a scarring effect on someone, is it? plus that was once and he still acts all awkward.
Depends on him... you could just go out, get a little bit drunk and kiss him. That often sorts things out.
^

lol, could see that going down well. Oh well, time will tell...
Reply 28
i don't see how his behaviour suggests he is playing you. :s-smilie: maybe he got bored and thoguht he was getting no where with you so decided to stop trying? do you not like him/did you reciprocate? try flirting with him (if you like him in that way) he may start paying you more attention if he thinks its actually getting him somewhere.

maybe he posted on the internet asking for advice and everyone told him to play hard to get.
lol, don't mean to keep posting but i feel a bit helpless, and a bit daft for not taking note of any 'attention' sooner. I guess I was more occupied with exams etc,

starting to feel like i missed the boat there and then.:frown:
Reply 30
id say he is being a typical bloke,
in what way?
Reply 32
sabby ohh
...maybe he got bored and thoguht he was getting no where with you so decided to stop trying?...

Sounds more or less like it. You can't just "stop" talking to someone (or making a heavy difference in how you speak to them) without some form of reason behind it.
noaksey
Sounds more or less like it. You can't just "stop" talking to someone (or making a heavy difference in how you speak to them) without some form of reason behind it.

yeah, your probably right, but today he was normal.
it really sucks. i'm not usually like this. I'm totally focused on other stuff and all this thinking is driving me nuts!!
Reply 35
Normal as in...chatting to you n stuff?
And I think its because you [obviously] cant get to know why he is like he is at the moment...
said hello:s-smilie: (clutching at straws, i know)

yeah that's it. I just don't like they way I'm feeling right now. It sucks..and i'm usually good at reading people
Reply 37
weebles
said hello:s-smilie: (clutching at straws, i know)

yeah that's it. I just don't like they way I'm feeling right now. It sucks..and i'm usually good at reading people

I think the only way your gonna know is if you actually ask him...
"you still like me as a friend dont you? just ive noticed you change a bit towards me..." (general jist)
Reply 38
He's most likely deduced that you're not interested as you haven't responded. Regardless of how confident he is, he probably won't want to make an ass of himself if he believes that.

Latest

Trending

Trending