ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangle)
    I'm not; he just called me gay :mad:
    Ghey means happy ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    jonty on big brothers laugh

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    I was doing that BBC test the nation thing online, and i was on about question 50 out of 70 when suddenly the page wouldn't load, so i tried to refresh it and it went back to the beginning! So now i cant be bothered to do it again, and i'll never find out how embarrassingly low my iq is. I would have a grumble about the licence fee, but im too disheartened now. Thats my rant for the day.

ReputationRep:
    I dont not have enough money to go out tommorw night. I am sad.

Rant over.

ReputationRep:
    I cant go to my friends wedding tonight because a family member is seriously ill in intensive care and Im on babysitting stand by incase anything happens!

Im not ranting about the fact that someone is so ill,its the fact that a friend I was meant to be going to the wedding with is saying they could get someone else to babysit and I should ring them back and say I cant babysit...Do they not have enough worry?? Whats wrong with wanting to be there for your family when they need you!?

ReputationRep:
    mine may be a bit of a long rant but i need to get it off my chest or i will explode!

going to college next week, went to 2nd induction day on friday. I'm in no lessons with my bf and so we were hoping to get lunch together, cause this year the damn college has "staggered" the lunch times "C time" and "G time". typical that i get bloody G and he gets C. so i was upset. and then my best mate tells me shes also got C time!!! so i was like mega and double upset as i have no one now, apart from this weird boy i know.

anyway also my moms managed to get me this EMA thing and you are not allowed to be sick or you don't get the money. and if you are away from college then you gotta fill in about 10 forms and hand them in to about 6 different places and then i have gotta take round with me a slip for teachers to sign to say i have been to the lesson. now i'm an A* student, i am NOT going to be wandering off and skiving (and in my previous school, people that were monitered like this were the sods who were lazy and had no life) and this is all because of EMA. they make me feel immature and as if i can't look after myself.

my bike keeps hurting me, it keeps whacking the pedal into my leg and cutting me. also it needs oiling as it's not rolling fast enough.

my stupid paper round shop won't pay me until like a week after just cause i'm not in on saturdays (official money collection)

my stupid phone wouldn't top up with money, kept refusing the card.

my eyes sting and my boobs are hurting and PMT is beginning a week and a half early aswell, i'm annoyed

stupid college when i won't see my boyfrend starts on wednesday

also the college have given me a stupid 3 hour break in the middle of the day where i can't do anything! i live too far away to go home and go back again.

oh and my stupid printer won't print more than 2 pages in one go so my stupid mom trys printing 3 pages, printer confused, crashes, won't delete queue, won't print my graphics homework, i nearly throw it out the window and then managed to relax and get it printed at my boyfriends house.

i think thats about it, there may be more but i'm tired at the moment. gggggrrrrrrrrrr i am soooooo annoyed right now

oh and mom keeps hassling me about college stuff and will not leave me alone.

grr. i feel a tiny bit better now this is out. but still angry at the whole college thing. i can't believe it, i really can't. all i wanted was lunch with him and i don't even get that.i'm gonna miss him

sorry for the huge rant but i needed it, you don't/didn't have to read all of this lolz

xxxxx

I wanna kill somebody... anyyybodyyyy!!!!! AND WHY IS IT ALWAYSSS MEEEE WHOOO CANTT DOO ITTTT

ReputationRep:
    oh and one more thing, mom keeps hassling about me getting a job when at the moment is not the best time, and also i may be offered a graphic design job at a company i worked at for work experience so getting a job is not high on my prioritys right now if i already have one maybe waiting for me.
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    oh and one final thing before i go, my locker at college happens to be downstairs in the basement and at the very bottom of the stack of lockers...on the floor basically, the lowest of the lows of college i hate college already and i haven't even got there yet. right that's all now hehe

lol long rant or what hanzy :P ..

ReputationRep:
    indeed i feel quite better now, that got so much off my chest thats built up recently lolz hehe happier now woo!

ReputationRep:
    THE WEATHER SUCKS

K rant finito.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vesta)
    THE WEATHER SUCKS

K rant finito.
    Actually it's quite sunny here.

ReputationRep:
    Actually it's quite sunny here.
    -four days later

:hmmm:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, too late. It's a bit dark now

ReputationRep:
    my ex-boyfriends new girlfriend and her friend galring at me! I HAVN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONGGGGGGG!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, too late. It's a bit dark now
    Ha ha :laugh:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    I have a cold,I feel sick and Im going to the football in an hour and a half.Crewe Alexandra V Huddersfield.If we lose,well it wont be the best!(We being Crewe!)

I always get moany before games because I ALWAYS think we are going to lose-You would understand if you were a Crewe fan!:p: So Stressful..We never try hard enough.Grrr.We should win today but chances are we wont.And there are no excuses now!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    i'm 18 and yet i'm still getting growing pains :mad:

and i have a bruise. it hurts.

ReputationRep:
    uni starts soon and i have no money :mad:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.