Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl)
    I like them. Good after a night out, that or cheesy chips. Mmmm.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!11111111

You're making me hungry!!! There is a place in Derby that does the best cheese and chips in the world, with the option of ketchup and/or mayo. It's divine.

ReputationRep:
    I'd personally rather have curry of some description, or if I'm having kebabs I prefer chicken, but meh. Still pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    i love donner kebabs, heres my tip:

DRENCH IT IN ALL THE MINT CHUTNEY N CHILLI SAUCE U CAN

n dnt have it with a coke or beer, have it wid an ice cool can of rubicon sparkling mango.

you cant go wrong. :P

ReputationRep:
    Im really in the mood for one now! Donner Kebabs are gorgeous. cheap meaty greasy goodness

Salad and mayonnaise FTW! ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody peeps, wanna Keeeebab?

I had one for my lunch today
    Spice Village, Cowley Rd, Oxford... best kebabs in the world. Served on freshly made Naan.

They're a bit rank in this country. In Germany, they're frakking lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alasdair_R)
    They're a bit rank in this country. In Germany, they're frakking lovely.
    Damn straight.

ReputationRep:
    i bought one last night, but i passed out before i could eat it so i had it this morning.

cold.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, the meat in a Donner Kebab is made up of the guts and organs of a animals and all the yucky things. Well, my friends have told me that that ... and frankly, I believe them.

(Original post by sparkler)
    i bought one last night, but i passed out before i could eat it so i had it this morning.

cold.
    *voms

(Original post by Hafzal)
    Apparently, the meat in a Donner Kebab is made up of the guts and organs of a animals and all the yucky things. Well, my friends have told me that that ... and frankly, I believe them.
    Indeed - and sausages are made using something called 'Advanced Meat Recovery'. Which generally involves a large grid, a pile of animal carcasses, and a high-pressure hose...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    How can anyone never have had a Doner?!

They're like the standard post-pub food. mmmmm. The best ones are in Germany, where there is a large Turkish Gastarbeiten community
    Yes, they are!

ReputationRep:
    I love kebabs, they're so yummy. I especially love its greasiness...

ReputationRep:
    Indeed - and sausages are made using something called 'Advanced Meat Recovery'. Which generally involves a large grid, a pile of animal carcasses, and a high-pressure hose...
    yet people voluntarily eat these things? lol. This is what amazes me.

And you're a vegetarian, are you?

ReputationRep:
    Tastes good, why the hell not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy20)
    Tastes good, why the hell not?
    Because its made of the sort of stuff that shouldn't be eaten. If it was called 'Guts, eyeballs and squashed organs of animals' kebab, I don't think many would eat it, regardless of taste.

ReputationRep:
    And you're a vegetarian, are you?
    No, not really. But the only meat I eat is Chicken. But thats only ever home-made.

ReputationRep:
    Because its made of the sort of stuff that shouldn't be eaten. If it was called 'Guts, eyeballs and squashed organs of animals' kebab, I don't think many would eat it, regardless of taste.
    Why shouldnt it be eaten then? We eat liver, loads of jungly people eat sheep's eyes.

No, not really. But the only meat I eat is Chicken. But thats only ever home-made.
    You make your own chicken?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.