Pink_Diamond
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i cant pay my fees yet due to the royal mail losing my documents sent to my LEA it could be another 3-4 weeks before it comes through, so is my registration not complete until i pay up?
Primature
Report 12 years ago
I can't complete my registration because of the Fee Payment Arrangements. I've applied for the Student Loan but my Student Support Number has not been indicated on the page .. so I have no idea what to do .. Does the Studen Loan Company have to provide it to the uni or what? Cause I can't seem to complete my registration without it

Anyone else applied for the loan? Any recommendations?

Thanks!

xx
laura j
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I still haven't got my welcome pack and I really want to register. I'm in non-uni accommodation as well so I can't get my student number from the accommodation pack or whatever, and the ucas number doesn't work. How many other people are still waiting for their welcome pack?
electric.avenue
Report 12 years ago
I'm still waiting for mine. I thought it had been lost in the post and phoned them up today, but they said they are only just sending them out, so not to worry.
doodygirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Finally registered today! not long to go now :eek:
oxkimxo
Report 12 years ago
what am i supposed to put for the graduation ceremony thing...i dont kno what it is :s
TooMuchTime
Report 12 years ago
My loan company paid up so im done registering!! I can see my timetable and everything!! excitement.

Graduation ceremony??? didn't see that bit...
Joel_i
Report 12 years ago
(I do apologise for this post, I can't remember very well the registration process!)

For the graduation bit of the form, I ticked (or selected) the 'Not graduating this year' or whatever, because the drop down menu didn't have graduation dates for a 3 or 4 year course. If you're doing a 3 or 4 year course I don't think you've got to tick it, (if i recall correctly it went up to 2009), so I'd just leave it.
messynessie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SlPenford1)
My loan company paid up so im done registering!! I can see my timetable and everything!! excitement.

Graduation ceremony??? didn't see that bit...
um, i registered about a week ago, and i can't see my timetable. is that bad? xx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I haven't even started up a student account yet :O
Joel_i
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by messynessie)
um, i registered about a week ago, and i can't see my timetable. is that bad? xx

You're doing French single honours are you not? I am too! I emailed the timetabling people earlier today and they said 'Your core teaching activities (i.e. lectures) should be updated by our
automatic update overnight and will be on your timetable tomorrow'
so I'm assuming that will be the same for all French people.
They also said 'The teaching schools will be allocating you to any group activities
(i.e. seminars, tutorials etc) manually so if you want more information
about these you should contact them directly. A departmental timetabling
contact list can be found at
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/timetable/dept_contacts.htm.'

But I'm not going to contact about group activities yet, it'll probably all come through in due course.

Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why are we registering online? Is it to do with the payment schedule?
messynessie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Joel_i)
You're doing French single honours are you not? I am too! I emailed the timetabling people earlier today and they said 'Your core teaching activities (i.e. lectures) should be updated by our
automatic update overnight and will be on your timetable tomorrow'
so I'm assuming that will be the same for all French people.
They also said 'The teaching schools will be allocating you to any group activities
(i.e. seminars, tutorials etc) manually so if you want more information
about these you should contact them directly. A departmental timetabling
contact list can be found at
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/timetable/dept_contacts.htm.'

But I'm not going to contact about group activities yet, it'll probably all come through in due course.

ooh yay, how did you know what subject i was doing? HI! Cool, I shall check up later today. If not, we have like a week when we get there to chase them up and be confused! lol. where are you staying? xx
Joel_i
Report 12 years ago
ooh yay, how did you know what subject i was doing? HI! Cool, I shall check up later today. If not, we have like a week when we get there to chase them up and be confused! lol. where are you staying? xx
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...59&postcount=3 Wasn't hard!

Well, looking at the timetable it seems that everything bar one lecture is a "group activity" probably, seeing as there's only one thing on the grid thing. Oh well. I'm living at Lupton, Block A - where are you situated?
messynessie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Joel_i)
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...59&postcount=3 Wasn't hard!

Well, looking at the timetable it seems that everything bar one lecture is a "group activity" probably, seeing as there's only one thing on the grid thing. Oh well. I'm living at Lupton, Block A - where are you situated?
haha, ok. full marks for being a smartass )

YAY I'm in Lupton too, block M

I still haven't looked at the timetable, I'll check it out now.

xx
messynessie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Erm, what does your timetable say? Mine has updated but it literally only has 1 hour blocked in on a thursday. That's all..... So confused.
messynessie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ohhhhhh do you mean that's all, and then the rest aren't timetabled yet?

I'm a dweeb.
messynessie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
wayy timetable for french is much more up now tres exciting!
Podge
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dddd)
Why are we registering online? Is it to do with the payment schedule?
you'll probably see the mass of people on the first day trying to get their student card. its ridiculous! my tip - go early on in the day., you register online to cut a lot of wasted time out. basically you jsut go n then all they need to do is for them to take your picture n you can get your student card there n then!
Joel_i
Report 12 years ago
wayy timetable for french is much more up now tres exciting!
Thanks for the info! It's looking a bit fuller now!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise