Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Asda in Lower Earley is an easy drive, or without a car you could walk/bus it to town where there are a couple of sainsburys. Don't forget home delivery though - Asda always used to deliver to Wessex halls.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by emerley)
    Asda in Lower Earley is an easy drive, or without a car you could walk/bus it to town where there are a couple of sainsburys. Don't forget home delivery though - Asda always used to deliver to Wessex halls.
    There's also a bus that goes all the way to ASDA. The number 18 deffo does, and you can catch it from upper Redlands road, opposite the entrance to Whiteknights hall. I think the number 12 also goes to ASDA, but I'll have to double check that.

ReputationRep:
    thankyou very much!

ReputationRep:
    is there a morrisons near by?

ReputationRep:
    Would it not be easiest to order food online and have it delivered?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Beatrix Potter)
    is there a morrisons near by?
    Yep, near Cemetery Junction, I think. Not too far, but it's about a 30-45min walk from ca,pus.

(Original post by Divinitywolf)
    Would it not be easiest to order food online and have it delivered?
    You can have it delivered, but they only give you an approximate time of delivery, so you have to make sure you're in. Weekends are also busy. You also don't have the advantage of "in store offers".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahradford)
    Yep, near Cemetery Junction, I think. Not too far, but it's about a 30-45min walk from ca,pus.
    Are you thinking of the co-op? That's the only supermarket at Cemetry Junction.

There is a Morrisons in Reading but it's off the Basingstoke Road, about a 30-40 minute walk.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Grotbag)
    Are you thinking of the co-op? That's the only supermarket at Cemetry Junction.

There is a Morrisons in Reading but it's off the Basingstoke Road, about a 30-40 minute walk.

Mmm..Maybe - I knew there was a Morrisons not too far though - by that little trading estate thing.

ReputationRep:
    Morrisons is pretty close to the Madesjki Stadium. It's on the retail park where PC World and Pets at Home are... It's a fair way, but the number 5 bus (which goes around Whitley Wood but stops off at St Mary's Butts and the station) stops opposite Morrisons. The only supermarket at Cemetry Junction is Co-Op.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.