Badges: 20
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
^^Shabby?
Scoina
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Why don't English clubs let women in if they wear other shoes than high heels? Isn't it discrimination?
Herr Stamper
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Your just goin to the wrong clubs love
squeak
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
^ lol if girls wore hi heels to the clubs i go to, it would look out of place.

i.e. the tache, jillys rockworld. I rarely go to places where they don't let me in with my grubby vans on.
Herr Stamper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
But to answer her question, yeh that sucks - i don't know of any club that does that around where im stayin atm
Also do they do it to everyone or was it just you?
prettyblueeyes
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Denim shorts/hotpants - if you've got some old jeans cut them so the edges fray maybe. Then a shortish plain vest top (black or white), plastic tool belt, hard hat, hi-vis jacket (kids playsets sometimes have these, or B&Q or a hardware shop).
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Frio3535)
But to answer her question, yeh that sucks - i don't know of any club that does that around where im stayin atm
Also do they do it to everyone or was it just you?
I was once in a Q to get into Liquid, two guys were before me who weren't local. They were searched and the security guards then looked at their footwear and said ''sorry mate, we cant let you in with Timberlands on'' - I was like OMG. All I ever wear when I go clubbing is heels, I own two pairs of flat shoes - work shoes and trainers. On another occasion my brother has been sent home as he had Timberlands on and not proper shoes!
squeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
spose if there's a fight, someone will **** off boots on is gonna cause a lot of damage.
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by squeak)
spose if there's a fight, someone will **** off boots on is gonna cause a lot of damage.
i don't think that's usually the reason somehow seeing as lots of places won't let you in if you're wearing trainers either.
squeak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well yeah... a lot of them only allow 'smart' shoes/no trainers ...but boots would cause damage :p:
Herr Stamper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
I was once in a Q to get into Liquid, two guys were before me who weren't local. They were searched and the security guards then looked at their footwear and said ''sorry mate, we cant let you in with Timberlands on'' - I was like OMG. All I ever wear when I go clubbing is heels, I own two pairs of flat shoes - work shoes and trainers. On another occasion my brother has been sent home as he had Timberlands on and not proper shoes!
Ive worn Timberlands to Liquid many times. I don't think i would normally but you know you get those occasions where its a drunken spontaneity kinda thing.
Ive seen people get turned away because they where wearing white trainers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads