jjeess333
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im the one with the ex and the friend. Im not over them at all and my friend knows that. in a very bad place, i could never forgive either of them but i dont want to lose them.???
whats worth keeping? a friendship is trust, laughs and faith.. have u not lost ur trust and faith in this friendship?

its spiteful and hurtful... and when this happened to me, it seemed like it was almost intentional on my ex' behalf, he was a very sad and lonely guy.
just dont be the fool, stand ur ground
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
ive not got with someone else and am far from even thinking about it, i lived with my friend but have had to move out because of the situation. theres nothing i can say, so what can i do?
Jillie Boe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The friend is wrong.

I forgive a lot of things but I'd never forgive that.
jjeess333
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
i agree... as i said earlier, what is worth keeping in a friendship like that? get on with ur life, its hard at first to forget about it (trust me i know) but the more u *****, the mre u think and the more u get it out of your system, the better u will feel. just DO NOT give the supposed 'friend' any justice by being nice, or trying to make up. there are much nicer people out there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads