CoD 4, Prestige mode or golden weapons? Watch

darkos87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm prestige level 2, I really love doing the challenges all over again, I find that really fun... Golden gun? Does it cause more damage? In any case there are some guns I absolutely hate playing with so I'll never even bother getting the golden gun... like for example the G3... most stupid weapon in the world.
JAKstriked
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had the gold shotgun on 8th prestige. Nearly 10th now after not playing in ages.
JAKstriked
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by darkos87)
I'm prestige level 2, I really love doing the challenges all over again, I find that really fun... Golden gun? Does it cause more damage? In any case there are some guns I absolutely hate playing with so I'll never even bother getting the golden gun... like for example the G3... most stupid weapon in the world.
No, the G3 can absolutely own. I've been through phases of hating and loving it but it's definately powerful with a good connection and quick trigger finger.
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by darkos87)
No difference aside from the weapon skin, AFAIK.
chinny89
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
yeah man G3 owns! use red dot for it thgh cos i can't stand iron sights for the gun...

but guess prestige adds replay value to the game after you''ve got everything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
68.25%
No I haven't decided yet (24)
19.05%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed