Awara_Jawaan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ichamackalooloo)
Can't beat a good bottle of chilled Evian. Simply because I live in a chalk area so the waters pretty rubbish (still better then Volvic, however!!! I hate Volvic with a passion).
Same. For some reason tap water tastes horrid to me, I don't drink a lot of water as a result. Not to mention it messes up my hormones a lot. Bottled water all the way.
ElectricOceans
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by layla_1234)
Rubbish!
Bottle water i.e. SPRING WATER is taken straight from the where it comes out.
Tap water has been treated, cleaned and tested.
Tap water, if it has comeout of the cold tap is alot safer then bottle water.
Dasani is straght from the tap, just like they did in Only Fools and Horses. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3523303.stm
Tap water is best!
By the way, you can not create or distroy water, it has been around longer then we have, so who knows where it has been!!!
Does it really matter as long as the water is safe enough for you to drink then thats all that we should be worried about? I always thought bottled water would be better but according to what your saying its not?
Alison267
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ichamackalooloo)
Can't beat a good bottle of chilled Evian. Simply because I live in a chalk area so the waters pretty rubbish (still better then Volvic, however!!! I hate Volvic with a passion).
volvic is horrible!!
everything else tastes the same = nothing!! lol

tap water wins everytime!
lilac spooge
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Aberystwyth tap water comes in at a total value of 29

Credit to IGES Universty Aberystwyth
lodzinski
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ElectricOceans)
Yeah its true, all bottled water is basically is filtered tap water which has been chilled. Theres not much difference between a bottle and water from the tap.
NONONONONONONONONO NO! Remember Dasani?? Coca Cola's disasterous attempt at entering the bottled water market? It was tap water put through a highly complex and expensive filtration system, and then a blend of mineral elements were added to give the desired taste. Problem was (aside from a health scare) the media latched onto the 'tap water' idea and consumers felt cheated.
Pretty much all bottled water comes from a spring/underground lake etc, and is unmolested by humans or science, merely piped into a bottling plant, and put into bottles.
There is definitely a difference between bottled and tap (take belu as an example), but whether that difference is worth the money, well then that's up to you.
layla_1234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ElectricOceans)
Does it really matter as long as the water is safe enough for you to drink then thats all that we should be worried about? I always thought bottled water would be better but according to what your saying its not?
It is not treated, yet has come from people showering, rain water etc. YOu are just reusing water at the end of the day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.05%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.49%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.18%
It might lead to more bullying (144)
39.02%
There's nothing they could do (108)
29.27%

Watched Threads