Lara C.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by focusST)
surely its easier to put a bullet in a gun and pull the trigger rather than shoot at it with another gun, plus its safer, from the end you are holding.
ye well id have probableys tried it that way had i the correct gun to fire it with lol
Mr Catbert
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Dac.)
actually it was just a capless .22 bullet that they use to slaughter cows with. its identical to a .22 rifle bullet except it just has a small wire mesh at the top to hold the propellent in instead of a piece of lead which kills you
How do you slaughter a cow with it then?
JC.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Mr Catbert)
How do you slaughter a cow with it then?
Hold the dart gun to its head and pull the trigger mate.
Fires a bolt through there brain and they drop down instantly if you do it right.
Lara C.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by JC.)
Hold the dart gun to its head and pull the trigger mate.
Fires a bolt through there brain and they drop down instantly if you do it right.
yup. apparently if you fire it standing on the floor by itself they shoot up over 30 meters into the air
gbduo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Tbf, my school where i did fire live ammo had a firing range so, what i did was in a tightly controlled manner! It was a 'science' experiment.

I didn't just like set up a vice and smashed a bullet with a hammer and scribe...I set up a vice and smashed a bullet with a hammer and scribe in a firing range :p:
Mr Catbert
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
So you're a well supervised nutter.
Lara C.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
my granmas brother once got a tube and welded one end closed. put one of those little banger things in it with the string poking out. then a tightly fitting ball bearing down the pipe. he placed a steel barrel in front of it to stop the bullet leaving the garage. what happened was the ball bearing went clean through the steel barrel and lodged itself half an inch into his oak garage door lol
gbduo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
So you're a well supervised nutter.
haha!! That is true i guess!
gbduo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Dac.)
my granmas brother once got a tube and welded one end closed. put one of those little banger things in it with the string poking out. then a tightly fitting ball bearing down the pipe. he placed a steel barrel in front of it to stop the bullet leaving the garage. what happened was the ball bearing went clean through the steel barrel and lodged itself half an inch into his oak garage door lol
Whoops, it is amazing how much power those party popper/fire crackers have!
Lara C.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by gbduo)
Whoops, it is amazing how much power those party popper/fire crackers have!
fire cracker! o just go and live in america why dont ya
Mr Catbert
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Heh, You lot are MAD! The worst thing I ever did was at school when I played about putting chunks of potassium into concentrated acids.
gbduo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Magnessium is better :p:

Not as ferocious as Potassium, but waaaaay cooler!

That is not the half of it, me and about 6 other lads (my house) were the worst practical jokers at school, we were hated by the teachers. On our leavers day we got gallons of motor oil (one of the dad's worked for Castrol) and drew a giant penis and balls on the playing fields. 2 weeks later, all the grass dead, we have left, HUGE penis on the rugby pitch. Still there today

We also drew a huge pirate flag on the car park, 9 cars by 4 cars big, put up a banner say "we be commendering this hereby school" and hoisted a pirate flag up the flag pole.

Finally, on the pirate theme, we all dressed up as pirates, and commendeered teachers classes and taught the scallywags about pirating and piracy.

We were hated by the end of the day! And to such end, i am not really allowed back to school!
JC.
Rep:
?
Heh, You lot are MAD! The worst thing I ever did was at school when I played about putting chunks of potassium into concentrated acids.
I used to get into all sorts of trouble at school.
One occasion, 8 of us picked up the headmasters Austin mini and carried it accross the staff car park and then placed it nose to tail between two trees. I think he ended up calling the RAC out!
Olyy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by JC.)
I used to get into all sorts of trouble at school.
One occasion, 8 of us picked up the headmasters Austin mini and carried it accross the staff car park and then placed it nose to tail between two trees. I think he ended up calling the RAC out!
Absolutley effing brilliant
Mr Catbert
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Even with 8 of you, that must have been a fair weight. Did you get exemption from PE for it :p:
JC.
Rep:
?
Mini = less than a tonne mate. between 8 of us its only about 100kg's each.
Lara C.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
love that haha. 8 could easily lift a mini.

i remember once my mate was buying this firework off a lad and we got it out and stuck it in the floor, nobody daring to light it. so i light it cause i knew nobody would say anything. problem was it was stuck in the floor too far, it bent over and then took off across the playing field (nobody on it) and exploded at the fence of nearby house. that caused a big school enquiry lol never got caught though.
Lara C.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by JC.)
Mini = less than a tonne mate. between 8 of us its only about 100kg's each.
at that age 100kg would still be hard to lift. the old mini weighs 617kg. so thats 77kg each. less than the weight of a person!
JC.
Rep:
?
I did too much **** when I was at school to write about on here. Alot of it I wouldnt want to be publically accredited with!

I did win the cross country one year, though... The idea was you ran down the rugby pitches, did a lap of the town and then back down the rugby pitch to the finish line.
I did the running accross the rugby pitch and round the corner ok... although the "lap of the town" was done roof down in muh Triumph spitfire. I left it in the overflow carpark, waited 20 minutes and ran down the rugby pitch. I still finished 5 minutes ahead of the sporty kids.

Some of the **** I used to get away with makes me laugh...
JC.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dac.)
at that age 100kg would still be hard to lift. the old mini weighs 617kg. so thats 77kg each. less than the weight of a person!
You're having a laugh surely? I was in the Rugby squad A-team. :cool:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads