PhysioDom
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
i have since had a chat with the admissions tutor and there are 60 places for physio entry 2008 at george's.
JackieS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by PhysioDom)
i have since had a chat with the admissions tutor and there are 60 places for physio entry 2008 at george's.
really? Thats a considerable cut from our year then - we started with 80 i think!
PhysioDom
Report 11 years ago
it is indeed. i think the reason was the NHS funding for places has been decreased, to avoid making too many graduates for too few jobs in 3 years time? your year had 80 odd, we had 74, next year 66. It's just becoming a more exclusive course
JackieS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by PhysioDom)
it is indeed. i think the reason was the NHS funding for places has been decreased, to avoid making too many graduates for too few jobs in 3 years time? your year had 80 odd, we had 74, next year 66. It's just becoming a more exclusive course
yes but does that mean we're going to end up with a shortage again in the long run?!
PhysioDom
Report 11 years ago
i'm not sure. but i don know that this year Bournemouth uni didn't have an intake this year over fears its graduates wouldn't have jobs in 2011.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads