Weird experience, opinions? Watch

bex_26797
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by parpirate)
If she has your mate as a friend on facebook she could have seen you, liked you and done her research on facebook.
In other words she is a stalker and BEWARE!!!:p:
Angrybanana
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think it's more plausible that she was very drunk the night of the so-called snogging and therefore confused you with whoever she was with that night.
If the one of the other theories is right (she made up the part about kissing you and stalked you on facebook) don't you think that's a bit creepy, never mind that she's attractive. She could end up boiling your rabbit.
starsilver
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
...I dunno, I would consider that but I doubt someone that attractive would ever bother with me, or whatever.
Aww u need more self confidence! Even if my theory is wrong, the fact that she came up to you means she must like you, so i reckon if you like her and want to get to know her better you should chat to her on facebook, or next time you see her just start a convo
dementedbunny
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
perhaps not a doppelganger but your evil twin who was assumed to be dead, but was dug up from his grave by a gang of necrophiliacs who, upon discovering that he was in fact living and thus was of no use to them, submit him to the local orphanage where he was adopted by a family who sent him to the same university that you currnetly attend. longest sentence i've written in a while.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Angrybanana)
I think it's more plausible that she was very drunk the night of the so-called snogging and therefore confused you with whoever she was with that night.
If the one of the other theories is right (she made up the part about kissing you and stalked you on facebook) don't you think that's a bit creepy, never mind that she's attractive. She could end up boiling your rabbit.
First part, I dunno, I really doubt there is anyone who looks like me and happens to share my name; I look pretty unique to be honest, and no-one ever says I look like anyone (well, apart from one "Seth Cohen" comparison, but I disregard that). Second part, well, not so much creepy, if that actually happened. It's moreso the part making up it happened that I find weird.

(Original post by starsilver)
Aww u need more self confidence! Even if my theory is wrong, the fact that she came up to you means she must like you, so i reckon if you like her and want to get to know her better you should chat to her on facebook, or next time you see her just start a convo
Tell me about it, but I'd rather be realistic ;P If I do see her again, I will talk to her if I have the chance, but yeah.

(Original post by dementedbunny)
perhaps not a doppelganger but your evil twin who was assumed to be dead, but was dug up from his grave by a gang of necrophiliacs who, upon discovering that he was in fact living and thus was of no use to them, submit him to the local orphanage where he was adopted by a family who sent him to the same university that you currnetly attend. longest sentence i've written in a while.
Plausible theory.
dementedbunny
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
perhaaps.. she got drunk, snogged some guy and, in her drunken state, mistook this person to be you. since she is housemates with your friend, it's likely that he's mentioned your name to her. maybe she's seen your picture on facebook and the guy she was with looked like you. or perhaps she was quite heavily sloshed and somehow linked your name to the guy she snogged because she possibly didn't really remember that night too well.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by dementedbunny)
perhaaps.. she got drunk, snogged some guy and, in her drunken state, mistook this person to be you. since she is housemates with your friend, it's likely that he's mentioned your name to her. maybe she's seen your picture on facebook and the guy she was with looked like you. or perhaps she was quite heavily sloshed and somehow linked your name to the guy she snogged because she possibly didn't really remember that night too well.
The guy's more of an acquaintance or "mate", if anything. We had a lesson together in college, and I don't see him regularly or anything. More of a "hi, how's it going?" kind of thing whenever I see him. It's doubtful he's ever mentioned me, and if he did, it would be by nickname, since that's what everyone called me back in school/college (and said nickname has no relation to my forename).
MSB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Her name wouldn't be Marla, would it?
allyourbase
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
dun dun duuunn!
good mermington
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
haha I can't believe you just sat there confused and completely missed the opportunity to get with someone really attractive.

Are there are days missing from your memory? Rohypnol? You never know
allyourbase
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
btw, that is a pretty surreal thing to happen :p:

I like to think I'd have played along though (if i was single) but I'd probably be too suspicious of the motives or whatever.. and just stayed with my mate.
Ichamackalooloo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I like this thread....!!!
Nogueira
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Surreal but I cannot believe you didn't make the most of it.

She was clearly interested and it seems she was gagging for it yet you start harping on about how you've never been drunk, christmas, etc.

Poor showing
</gibberish>
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You should have told her you have a kinesthetically-actuated memory :hubba:
Clubber Lang
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bear_Grylls)
Dude you think to much, does it really matter, you should have tried getting it on with her, not ****ing deny you ever saw her, jeeez
Surely if it was a prank it was aimed at doing that and if he had went with her he woudl have looekd like a tit if they did soemthing to him?

Anyway, post her facebook
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MSB)
Her name wouldn't be Marla, would it?
No, it wouldn't.

(Original post by good mermington)
haha I can't believe you just sat there confused and completely missed the opportunity to get with someone really attractive.

Are there are days missing from your memory? Rohypnol? You never know
Sorry for being honest and not wanting to take advantage of someone. And no, I have an extremely good memory and remember exactly what happened every night I've ever drank alcohol (which isn't many nights, as I said before). Someone else suggested date rape to me before but no, no chance of it.

(Original post by Nogueira)
Surreal but I cannot believe you didn't make the most of it.

She was clearly interested and it seems she was gagging for it yet you start harping on about how you've never been drunk, christmas, etc.

Poor showing
I didn't say that stuff to her, I just said I'd never been to that club. Most of what you said was just going through my mind at the time...
good mermington
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry for being honest and not wanting to take advantage of someone. .
why do you think that talking to her or going to dance with her having told her that she has the wrong person would be taking advantage?? I wasn't suggesting that you play along and pretend you know her
elziebelzie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
sounds like a set-up to me or maybe her friends dared her to do it or something lol.
either way, i wouldn't get too worked up about it unless you see her again and she still insists on knowing you.
weet_ABI_x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
When I met my boyfriend, he was off his face and insisted he'd met me before and that he thought I was really funny etc and he knew my name... but turns out (as I found out the second time I met him) he read my blog on MySpace and in his drunken state thought that pretending to know me would mean he'd pull :P
good mermington
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah if you go to the same Uni she probably just has your facebook information through your mutual friend.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25.2%
No (92)
74.8%

Watched Threads