limechateaux
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Nicole89)
another random question doesn anyone know if samsung is a good make for mp3s? does anyone know about those zen stone ipods? thanks...random I know...but thanks
Yeah, the stones are tiny, good and cheap, but only like 2GB (not sure about that.. could be 1..) but if you haven't got tons of music then it should be fine
It's kind of like an iPod shuffle but with a tiny screen so you can choose your music, so not really like a shuffle actually, but the size is.
Nicole89
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by margsch)
Yeah, the stones are tiny, good and cheap, but only like 2GB (not sure about that.. could be 1..) but if you haven't got tons of music then it should be fine
It's kind of like an iPod shuffle but with a tiny screen so you can choose your music, so not really like a shuffle actually, but the size is.
Hiya I got a stone plus today-I've fitted all my music on with room to spare so might add more later. Thanks for yor advice! Its's lime green! :cool:
Minardi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Samsung make good MP3's. My sister has one and its been reliable.....
Nicole89
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Thanks the samsung one I liked looked really good but I went for the Zen Stone instead! Samsung is supposed to be a good make though-I've heard!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (158)
59.18%
No I haven't decided yet (63)
23.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed