Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    all 3!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    all 3!
    How many times are you going to say you're going then post again?

I'm lost which thread I'm posting in at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    it's TSR, it's just so addictive! I literally can't escape

I've been here 3 hours now, my arse is numb, I'm extremely hungry, and I need to go get my laundry

ReputationRep:
    I hope you don't access the internet on your phone.

ReputationRep:
    He's gone...

Bit quiet on here today.

ReputationRep:
    working on posture should help apparently

ReputationRep:
    Height is definitely a natural thing. You can have surgery to gain height though! All they do is break your legs and stretch various things. It's worth it for the extra 2 cm's though....:s

ReputationRep:
    You can gain up to 30cm with surgery. But obviously it's a) Painful
    b) Time consuming (6-months, another 6 for recovery and up to another year to strengthen your legs up to normal strength)
    c) Expensive.

Alternatively just accept your height, and come to take advantage of the fact that taller people are always annoyed at "midgets" whenever they come across them. Of course, they can't resort to violence as that would be bullying. So just be a general nuisance to them, they won't mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Live in space.
    Dear anonymous neg-repper.

Just because you don't have access to a spaceship doesn't make the fact that, living in space will increase your height, any less valid.

ReputationRep:
    The Rack. As in I-Rack. I heard all that running from bullets makes you taller and it definitely seems to work for athletes.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.