around 1 AM
    22.58%
    around 2 AM
    26.45%
    later than 3 AM
    23.23%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tetters)
    The record belongs to a man named Randy Gardner. Back in 1965, he went 11 days without catching a single wink.
    holly ***** is he still human?

ReputationRep:
    Between 3am and 4am. I get up around 9am or 10am to go football training/kickabout.

ReputationRep:
    as i have just said a moment ago, almost no girls join this topic ??
    why? they've slept already?

ReputationRep:
    Staying in: 1-2am from sitting up online, and by the time I do the whole bedtime routine (brushing teeth, pjs, write in diary and journal) I waste at least half an hour.

Going out: Tend to piss about until 3am if I come home at about 2.

ReputationRep:
    Between 1-2. Then I sleep til mid-afternoon. Good times

ReputationRep:
    off to bed now~
    good nite people~

The record belongs to a man named Randy Gardner. Back in 1965, he went 11 days without catching a single wink.

And thats whitout any stimulants. He was 17 at the time :O
    What a name... almost like John in Desperate Housewives.

On the weekend/holidays if I'm home it's between 1.30 and 2 these days, tonight is an unusually late one for me. If I'm out, then I usually stay up for about half an hour and go to bed, whether I get in at 11 or 4. I sleep until about 12 though, but I wake up every so often between about 9.30 and 12.

Weekdays I stick to a pretty rigorous regime, sleeping about 11 and getting up about 7. I need 8 hours really.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I'm in bed at midnight, other times after 2am. So I voted 1am as an average.

ReputationRep:
    i usually go out on a friday night so nearly always after 3!

ReputationRep:
    Thought I was the only one who didn't sleep! Just get those nights where you just cannot be bothered to. & I think the internet is soo bad, it's such a big distraction especially when there's a computer in my room.

ReputationRep:
    laaaate but only cos im "revising"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zzypingan)
    has anyone notice something? it seem that guys tend to go to sleep later? most people here replying are guys somehow
    I'm a girl and go to bed as late as 6am if I get carried away.

haha.

ReputationRep:
    I think generally guys do sleep later than girls.
    We need our beauty sleep XD

ReputationRep:
    Haven't slept yet. So right answer is probably "never"

Between 1 to 2 am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Murr)
    Depends. Weekends I guess it would be about 3AM, but it's later during holidays or when I don't have to be up soon; my sleep pattern adjusts itself to sleeping between around 6AM to midday.
    I'm exactly the same.

Between 3am and 4am.

ReputationRep:
    It depends what I'm doing. If I'm out I'll go to bed anytime between 3am and not at all... If I'm just in watching TV probably about midnight. I live in a pub so can't really sleep until we close at 12 (because of the music/people), that's only at weekends though, its not as noisy on weekdays. I'm usually out on weekends but atm I'm a recluse because of revision .

ReputationRep:
    I work in a bar Friday and Saturday nights so I get home quite late.

ReputationRep:

And thats whitout any stimulants. He was 17 at the time :O
    Or this person, though it does seem a little farfetched. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_Ngoc

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.