The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was really freaked out a few months back (this is probably going to make me sound mad but yeah..) because I kept having this recurring dream that I was dead, but i was in a weird house and I could see my body because i was looking down on it :| and me as this ghost was talking to this weird man who was in the same room as my body, and apparently I hung myself in the 1930s XD I can still remember the room, the layout, the bed and the marks on my neck.
I've got this weird phobia of the 1930s now :s-smilie:

I told a friend and she told me to have a past life regression thing :s-smilie: I don't really believe in it though.
Kind of a de ja vu, but from the past (apparently)
Yeah I sound mad XD
ValiumBob
I had a dream about a terrorist attack on London the night before 7/7, no joke. It was the most surreal experience of my life the next day when my dream appeared to be coming true- its never happened before or since though

whoa thats shocking.. :| it says on wikipedia a lot of people had a dream about the titanic sinking.. and it sunk.. :frown:
Man, I get it ALL THE TIME! What annoys me about it is the fact that I don't know it's going to happen until it does..then I remember and think "Holy ****!".
ValiumBob
I had a dream about a terrorist attack on London the night before 7/7, no joke. It was the most surreal experience of my life the next day when my dream appeared to be coming true- its never happened before or since though

woah :|
I occasionally get 'semi' de ja vu, that is I can look at something and instantly I get the 'wooh, seen that before' but I couldn't tell you where it was from or even if I really had seen it before.
kiss_me_now9
I occasionally get 'semi' de ja vu, that is I can look at something and instantly I get the 'wooh, seen that before' but I couldn't tell you where it was from or even if I really had seen it before.

yeah, thats the main type i get

im just waiting for a premenition dream that will tell me what my gcse results will be :rolleyes:
until you've been on citalopram you dont know anything about crazy dreams
Reply 27
Haha I'm the first person who voted no
Reply 28
apotccc
Infact, I'm sure I've seen this thread somewhere before.

LOL!!!!!

but seriously, i get this all the time. I can sometimes even remember what people say and kinda recite it in my head which is crazy and i mean really crazy
Reply 29
I get this as well. Sometimes to the extent that i have been in the middle of a conversation with someone and can say word for word what they are about to say. Have even demonstrated this to my friends - i think i scared them :smile:
Reply 30
These are the only sort of dreams I have
I don't have deja vu, but I have this really weird thing where there are a couple of dreams that I have had several times now, and every now and again I'll have one of them again but in the dream I already know what's going to happen (because I know I've had it before) and I can change what's going to happen... it's really strange! Does anyone else have dreams like that where they know what's going to happen because they've had the dream before and they can change it?
its wher the photographic memory in ur mind gets triggered, i dont think u ever actually had the dream. Like the same feeling u get wen u recognise sum1 u havnt seen in a while. no1 can predict the future from a dream, but ur mind tricks u into thinking uv seen this b4, but u havnt of course.
Happens alot because I lucid dream.
I had a lot of problems with it about four years ago when I was taking my GCSE's. At the time I just thought I was going mad, because I was literally experiencing it everyday. I found out I had glandular fever just after they finished though, and the doctor said that being in the early stages of it was most probably the cause of all the deja vu. Bizarre!
last night.
I've had it at least once. I dreamt that I was with my mum in a specific place (Tenby High Street, 5 Arches), and we met someone (my late aunt's boyfriend's daughter in law and grandchild) and had a brief conversation. Months later, the exact same thing happened, in the exact same place in the street.
Reply 37
nase14_aldayz
its wher the photographic memory in ur mind gets triggered, i dont think u ever actually had the dream. Like the same feeling u get wen u recognise sum1 u havnt seen in a while. no1 can predict the future from a dream, but ur mind tricks u into thinking uv seen this b4, but u havnt of course.

That's the scientific explanation, I know.

But when you have a dream where people are in fancy dress and stuff, tell people EXACTLY what happened word for word (people who are nothing to do with the dream), then have the dream happen for real (including EXACT costumes) a few weeks later, I don't see how it could be :wink:

(Obviously telling the people involved in the dream what had happened may influence it, which is why I didn't tell the people invovled until afterwards) :p:
Reply 38
ALL THE TIME!!

Once pre-predicated my team wud win a final, put a bet on and won 1,000!!

Unforch, that sort of one has not happened since! :frown:
Reply 39
i get it every so often, it may not even be something special or important but random , like meeting a group of friends in an exact location and have the exact some people pass by...weirdd lol

Latest

Trending

Trending