Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manDarinka)
    YEAH!!! Can you believe it? light was out and it was all dark
    EVERYONE was like gone and they went: "Well we have to keep it open with the security and all JUST for you!" JEE what a favour! As if I asked them to!!!
    haha, lol real nice of them eh?
    i would go to my exams officer and tell him that it affected my performance if it stressed me out. tell him/her as soon as u can, though to be honest my exams officer tells us if we have any issues we have to inform him before we leave the exam hall, otherwise its harder for him to help us/get special consideration, as the exam boards might think that if u didnt make a point of complaining at that time, it may look lyk ur lying to raisethe issue up a few days after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheena18)
    haha, lol real nice of them eh?
    i would go to my exams officer and tell him that it affected my performance if it stressed me out. tell him/her as soon as u can, though to be honest my exams officer tells us if we have any issues we have to inform him before we leave the exam hall, otherwise its harder for him to help us/get special consideration, as the exam boards might think that if u didnt make a point of complaining at that time, it may look lyk ur lying to raisethe issue up a few days after.
    :hugs:

I told him way before, cz I knew all the way how it's gonna turn out!

ReputationRep:
    I had three exams yesterday, it was not so good as two of those exams were essay based so you can imagine how much my hand was hurting afterwards. :P

ReputationRep:
    good of u to do that manDarinka, but u prob wont need to worry, im sure it went fine! and if ur doing AS's u can always retake! trust me after a certain point, retakes are nothing coz u'd of done so many exams already! i entered myself into one last week just a few days before the exam!

i feel for u all on here, i've always been quite lucky with my exam timetables, the 'worst' block for me is this wed/thurs when i have 1 maths, 1 chem and 1 bio exam eeeeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahbloo)
    I had three exams yesterday, it was not so good as two of those exams were essay based so you can imagine how much my hand was hurting afterwards. :P
    mine were also) i though that hand will fall off

ReputationRep:
    I know someone who had a 10 HOUR!!!!!! clash in one day. On a friday so he had to come in on the saturday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manDarinka)
    i just feel like you do!
    I was on the edge, but i thought if to the crappy paper it all wet-then the examiner wont like it any better! )
    what subjects did u do?
    English lit, philosophy and ethics. Ethics was all right actually, but the other two (esp philos) were horrible and the week had been full of not-so-great exams...
    I just did not enjoy that!

ReputationRep:
    someone in my school had exams like this
    6 exams
    7 exams
    1 exam

had to stay over in school

ReputationRep:
    i had 6hours on friday, both essay writing subjects with only a 20 minute break in between the two three hour sessions. It was a joke, how the hell is that a suitable indication of performance, particularly as i need an A in all of them

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.