Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hmm ok so so far there is no definitive answer! Am tempted just to get masterpiece maxx again ....

ReputationRep:
    I've tried lots -
    Great Lash - Maybelline - not bad but smudges a little, if I was stuck without my HG mascara I'd get this or the maxfactor gold
    XXL - Maybelline - looks great on my friends short,straight lashes but terrible on my long, curly ones.
    Maxfactor (the gold one) I can see this being great on anyone with average lashes. Mine are long, dark and curly and when I have this on they touch my eyebrows which I hate cause it smudges all my eyeshadow. Still love it though, just doesn't work for me!
    Benefit badgal - yuck. smudges, clumpy, I only ever use it for when I want an undone look.
    Clinique mascara (in green tube) - this is average, doesn't make my eyelashes dark enough, great for fair people like my sis though.
    Lancome definicils (I think thats what its called) - my HG mascara, dark, gives my lashes volume rather than length which is what I want. I'd be lost without it!

ReputationRep:
    i like rimmel magnif'eyes it really do is eye opening and its not too expensive

ReputationRep:
    Lash Envy by Prescriptives

ReputationRep:
    the pink+ green one ...i can't remember what it is called!! it's not bad for a cheap one! There are some good Urban Decay ones too and Benefit's Bad gal has always been fine for me lol

ReputationRep:
    Max factor masterpiece!

Not the best picture.
    But it's gooooooooooooooood!

ReputationRep:
    YSL - the gold tube one, everytime i go and try new mascaras i always come back to this one.
    Also, sometimes I use a cheaper one to seperate the lashes first and then go over the top with YSL

ReputationRep:
    Benefit Badgal i find is really good and does wonders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alreeeet)
    Max factor masterpiece!

Not the best picture.
    But it's gooooooooooooooood!
    wow how do you make your eye lashes like that? I've got max factor masterpeice.. and it never looks like that must be my eyelashes :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MayaIllusion)
    wow how do you make your eye lashes like that? I've got max factor masterpeice.. and it never looks like that must be my eyelashes :|

My eye lashes are irritatingly long anyway, but try curling them before you do anything, then using a cheap mascara to split your eyelashes and then use the masterpiece one.
    Works a treat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alreeeet)

My eye lashes are irritatingly long anyway, but try curling them before you do anything, then using a cheap mascara to split your eyelashes and then use the masterpiece one.
    Works a treat
    thank you! great advice.. and you're soo lucky to have long eyelashes lol..

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.