Turn on thread page Beta

A film you thought was terrifying, but your mates said "Pff thats not scary at all!!" watch

ReputationRep:
    Cannibal Holocaust

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkeyes28)
    Using babies to creep u in horror is just wrong wrong wrong..... as for dead end my sis is a total weed re horror an just wont watch it, but she watched it with me an we laughed a bit thro it actually the mum rubbing her brain was really funny/sick depending on ur sense of humour
    the baby crying in creep was also pretty creepy.
    yeah the brain rubbing was pretty funny. i have to say the scariness of that film is ruined by the rather mediocre ending.

ReputationRep:
    The Descent :bawling: Spooked me something awful.

ReputationRep:
    I still get nightmares from watching "The Ring"!

So many of my friends just laughed through that film, i can't understand how that's possible.

ReputationRep:
    'Creep' seriously first time I watched it it scared the living ****e out of me, my siblings did not think it was scary at all and teased me about it every time we were wondering hat film to watch. I refuse to watch it again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bgriffin)
    'Creep' seriously first time I watched it it scared the living ****e out of me, my siblings did not think it was scary at all and teased me about it every time we were wondering hat film to watch. I refuse to watch it again.
    I was watching that waiting for it to start getting scary.
    Then it finished.

ReputationRep:
    Is that the film set in the Underground?

Lol,that was crazy & some scary stuff

ReputationRep:
    The Descent
    Grudge 2 (Japanese version)
    It

ReputationRep:
    The grudge, the ring. both scared me :P

ReputationRep:
    The Haunting.

I still get laughed at for that

I thought the first half was absolutely terrifying! That bit where there's all the shapes of the cherubs flowing up her pillow...urgh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazybored)
    The Descent
    Too right, I was on edge for almost all of the 90 minutes. The
    Spoiler:
    Show
    car crash rrrright at the very start
    made me literally fall out of my chair. I still reckon
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she went mental and killed them all, with the monsters as only a figment of her imagination
    . Probably just me though.

ReputationRep:
    Jeepers Creepers. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SurferRosa)
    Too right, I was on edge for almost all of the 90 minutes. The
    Spoiler:
    Show
    car crash rrrright at the very start
    made me literally fall out of my chair. I still reckon
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she went mental and killed them all, with the monsters as only a figment of her imagination
    . Probably just me though.
    were the things just that? (to not spoil anything)
    i thought that film was a bit silly to be honest, it was tense in the first half but as soon as they were revealed it got a bit redick.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: June 17, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.