Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i'm predicted a 39 without bonus. super nervous now though because i might not be able to get a decent score (well at least its decent enough for me :p:) like this in may next year. and i still have no clue on what i wanna take in uni.

ReputationRep:
    hey i live in HK too XD
    btw i got 39 on my predicted grade.;....
    and im not esf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bartal)
    Another fellow person living in the lovely 852! Do you also happen to be a fellow ESF-er or not?
    Haha nice i am from south island how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, study in HK as well. IB doesn't matter to me, only worked on my sciences this year.. predicted 7 for HL Math, 7 for SL Further math, 7 for HL Physics..... 4 for SL English, 4 for SL A2 Chinese, 5 for HL Chem. Because I got accepted into HKU for math, from my IGCSE results.

ReputationRep:
    Hey HK guys i study in YCIS, and ya one student got into CUHK this year just because of her splendid igcse results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bartal)
    Wow... I've never actually met anyone who goes there haha, but I have heard of the school! How is it there anyway?
    And yeah apparently the HK uni's are really easy to get into, esp if you do IB/got really good I/GCSE results... and they're top in the world too! A friend of mine got in to do Law... o.O
    yeh our school is great ^^
    well still our places getting to unis in HK are less then those in locals, cuz we're goin there thru non-jupas mah
    well of cuz these exams r better than HKCEE/HKALE, at least IB is reckonised worldwide.

ReputationRep:
    I got 40 on my predicted..
    Math HL-7
    Physics HL-7
    Chem HL-7
    English -6
    French-6
    Business and Management-7

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.