Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah.. I had an entire tub of Carte D'or vanilla today, and best thing is, I don't even have a tummy ache.
    In comparison I seem to be quite a lightweight. I had a bowl of sensations and a large sized packet of minstrals, and now I could feel I could eat nothing for the next 5 days...eughga...my tummy !!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear yes!
    I baked a cake a few days ago (out of boredom) and I ate it all. hahaha
    But I'm back to normal now - it's been 2 days of healthy eating so far.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Urgh. Yes.

Thankfully I haven't put on a pound...yet. I've been going to the gym every day for stress relief and it seems to be keeping the chocolate cake crisps sandwich cookie biscuit sweets creme bloody egg bloody twisted fat away.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, constant Jaffa Cake intake (hey that rhymes) meals consisting of anything i can find dumped in the deep fat fryer. Its not good, I was gonna go on a serious diet/fitness regime after exams and now I'm just making more work for myself.

ReputationRep:
    yup, absoultely shocking...
    revision seems to necessitate vast quantaties of chocolate
    buns/something after dinner
    and crisps with lunch
    OH DEAR! healthy eating must start once A levels end!!!!!
    nice to know it s not just me being a pig

oh, but on the morning of an exam (or all morning if it s a pm one) i cant eat a thing...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, im at my highest possible weight before i start looking fat at the moment, all that damn revising.

Ive set myself a target though, get to my ideal boxing weight before summer ends

ReputationRep:
    I've begun to start eating a bit more quickly recently because of this so um, yes?
    Must be the stress of the exams getting to me. God, rushing things to go do revision. That must be healthy....

ReputationRep:
    i've lost about a stone, but thats not due to loosing fat ive actually put on quite alot but loss muscle due to not going the gym for about a month 2 weeks to go though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    Or is it just me? I've lost count of the amount of chocolate I've eaten in the past few weeks, so much each day. Usually (outside of study leave) I might have chocolate once a week, but now I'm consuming vast quantities of it daily :eek:

Discuss
    Lol, saaaaame.
    I'll open a packet of chocolate fingers and they will be finished in 30 mins! I also miss out meals and prefer eating crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCalfine)
    I've begun to start eating a bit more quickly recently because of this so um, yes?
    Must be the stress of the exams getting to me. God, rushing things to go do revision. That must be healthy....
    I've being rushing down my dinner too thinking about it...

Oh and the countless packets of gum I've chewed through -__-

ReputationRep:
    LOL this thread made my day...im not the only one :p:
    So far this morning, while revising respiration pathways (about to start photosynthesis...) Ive eaten half a packet of party rings and 2 mars cake bars...for breakfast

And same as kates gotta lose it before hols...but i got 4 weeks to lose it! :p:
    I think alot of work (chase a few cows for a few days :p:)...healthy eating and go to the gym/ swimming! haah

ReputationRep:
    It's weird, all I've been doing for the last week or so is sitting down in my room and drinking gallons of water while revising...I've left myself with nothing fun to do except see how many bottles I can drink in a day

You know, when I write it down, it's extremely sad...11 days till I can be normal again:yy:

ReputationRep:
    Yeaj but exams have now finnished for mne so have to try and get back on track

ReputationRep:
    when i revise i sit down on my dining table with those double pack of chocolate hobnobs with a large cup of tea - and can easily demolish two packs of biscuits

thats not good

ReputationRep:
    Yes I definitely eat more when I'm revising... mostly cos I'm just sitting around the house all day, bored and food is constantly on my mind cos there's not much else to do. And this is the reason why this year I have gone into school to work in the library every day of study leave instead of sitting at home getting lardy! Also the walk to/from school takes almost an hour so thats a nice amount of excersie to compensate for any revision binges that I might sneak in there!! hehe

Definitely. Prepare meals bfeore you leave the house - that way you can't go to the campus shop/whatever and graze before rushing back to the library - although working through until the early hours presents new problems. Saves me loads of money too! Exercise-wise, it's so hard to motivate myself as I'm already exhausted, my housemate and I go swimming every few days at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely, I had more McFlurries over this past exam period than in my entire life!

ReputationRep:
    I've just eaten 150g of Galaxy in 7 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    nah I just don't keep any food near me so I don't eat because I can't be bothered to walk downstairs to get it! I just drink loads of water and chew gum

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it! During my exams I stopped eating proper meals in favour of various nut and seed bars, fruit and dry cereal. Ooooh, and the odd Boots Meal Deal! LOL. It cracks me up that the library vending machine (well, whoever fills it) is making the most of it by being stocked with Haribo and bags of mini digestives and Hob Nobs :p: etc. which are never normally available. I also saw "Emergency Chocolate" for sale in the local shop with the tag "For immediate relief of [...] Exam Pressure" and people were actually buying it??? even though it was next to plain old chocolate at half the price.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.