Turn on thread page Beta

Breakfast before an exam watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    "Breakfast at Tiffany's"

ReputationRep:
    I can't eat in the morning as it is, before an exam I am a nervous wreck and can't even drink water.

ReputationRep:
    9am uni exams were the best... by the time they'd finished the bar was just opening - the only time it was acceptable to drink in the morning!

ReputationRep:
    Peanut butter on toast and a pint of milk.

I don't usually like breakfast. Sometimes I might get a salmon bagel while I'm out if I skip breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    Toast. Water.

ReputationRep:
    I have porridge. Not just because it's an exam day as I have that usually anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Raspberry jam on toast, a glass of milk and a mug of tea. Super.

ReputationRep:
    coco pops and a slice of toast

ReputationRep:
    A banana

ReputationRep:
    Beans on toast.

I get too nervous to eat. Did an afternoon exam last year having only eaten 10 strawberries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EssexDan86)
    9am uni exams were the best... by the time they'd finished the bar was just opening - the only time it was acceptable to drink in the morning!
    Agreed!! 9am exam then 11:30 breakfast sandwich with a pint of lager. Lush!

ReputationRep:
    I don't normally eat breakfast but my Mum has some thing about making me eat it on exam days (yup even now I'm at uni, I come from home on exam days). During my A Levels I'd have a yoghurt in the morning. This year I had an Eat Natural cereal bar thing which was yummy!

ReputationRep:
    I usually have a bowl of cereal with oats in it (very filling and yummy, gives me lots of energy!) And a big glass of a fruit smoothie, as fruit is healthy and I always think of it as 'brain food'.

ReputationRep:
    no brekkie. i dont want to have to worry about having to take a **** during an exam.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a pretty standard Exam Period Breakfast Menu:

- Crunchy peanut butter on wholemeal toast, a banana & chocolate soya milk
    - Oat millet rice cereal with vanilla soya milk (slow release energy, innit)
    - Porridge with brown sugar, honey and cream

I can't skip food during exams. My tummy goes into overdrive.

ReputationRep:
    I eat nothing, I feel far too nervous and sick

ReputationRep:
    grapefruit, then a bowl of museli or hot chopped tomatoes+mushrooms+couscous, have nuts+apple around coll before it too

ReputationRep:
    Sandwich at high speed from the union shop.

ReputationRep:
    Bowl of cheerios - maybe two if i'm really hungry or I wake up early to do some last minute revision
    1 muller yogurt
    1 Banana
    1 Green apple

My pre-exam breakfast each time

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.