Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink_cait)
    Aww thanks everyone

I have asked him before and he has forgiven me, it's been six months and i've shown him how guilty i feel.

And yup he just text me now just saying 'I love you, You're mine xxx'

I feel so bad for ruining what we had, and when i see him on wednesday we're gonna sit down and talk.

Thank God you have another chance! And take it from me.. DO NOT RUIN IT!!
    Been there.. and if I could do anything I'd pay with my blood to get things to the way they were before! :s :'(

ReputationRep:
    *hug*

its my third chance.

urgh.

i will be very careful with it if i get it.

ReputationRep:
    Gurl you serious?!
    We should have a club! 3 chancers or sth!
    Same here.. except its more much more complicated! hehe!

I guess we should be annonymous or having this privately! hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    I dunno. These forums things really confuse me, i used to go on teenmoods, cause of my brother, and just gave up cause i was like WHAT!? Lol. If you wanna message me cause i currently have no idea how to do anything.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! It took me like a week to figure out how to start a thread! hehe! Eventually u'll get the hang of it!
    Yeah sure!

ReputationRep:
    You dont love him. You love the **** he gives you, you silly bint.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.