The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not all of us guys like having sex every ****ing day (pun intended). If you overdo anything too much, it gets boring. I'm with someone who does not believe in sex before marriage, or at least, it's not high on her agenda and I'm cool with this. I suspected she has this view before we went out because of her cultural background and religious beliefs.
He's trying to convince you that he's not just another sex-mad guy and that he actually cares about you as a person.

This is probably an attempt to get more sex.
NDGAARONDI
Not all of us guys like having sex every ****ing day (pun intended). If you overdo anything too much, it gets boring. I'm with someone who does not believe in sex after marriage, or at least, it's not high on her agenda and I'm cool with this. I suspected she has this view before we went out because of her cultural background and religious beliefs.

Well as long as you don't marry her you'll be fine!
He's either sucking up like a fag or you're not too fit, and by that i mean fairly rank. Porbably the first tho
A is for Awesome
Well as long as you don't marry her you'll be fine!

Oh ****. Meant before, was caught in two minds on how to phrase that sentence!
NDGAARONDI
Oh ****. Meant before, was caught in two minds on how to phrase that sentence!

I guessed as much, but I do like to tease :p:
Reply 26
cowsgoquack
plus if the guy is gagging for it we have control over him :wink:

yeah exactly and I like being in control! :p:

Much as I love the "he's gay" responses, I think 5 is plenty lol, because I’m sure he’s not so it’s not really that helpful!

only nihilism
He's either sucking up like a fag or you're not too fit, and by that i mean fairly rank. Porbably the first tho

I don’t want to sound arrogant but I’m definitely not really ugly, all his mates say I’m too good for him, so I don’t think that’s the problem, although it does make me feel like maybe it is :s-smilie:

Thanks SO much to everyone who’s posted, it’s made me feel a lot better.
Any more advice/ reassurance/ experience/ opinions are of course appreciated :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending