Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not all of us guys like having sex every ****ing day (pun intended). If you overdo anything too much, it gets boring. I'm with someone who does not believe in sex before marriage, or at least, it's not high on her agenda and I'm cool with this. I suspected she has this view before we went out because of her cultural background and religious beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    He's trying to convince you that he's not just another sex-mad guy and that he actually cares about you as a person.

This is probably an attempt to get more sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Not all of us guys like having sex every ****ing day (pun intended). If you overdo anything too much, it gets boring. I'm with someone who does not believe in sex after marriage, or at least, it's not high on her agenda and I'm cool with this. I suspected she has this view before we went out because of her cultural background and religious beliefs.
    Well as long as you don't marry her you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    He's either sucking up like a fag or you're not too fit, and by that i mean fairly rank. Porbably the first tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A is for Awesome)
    Well as long as you don't marry her you'll be fine!
    Oh ****. Meant before, was caught in two minds on how to phrase that sentence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Oh ****. Meant before, was caught in two minds on how to phrase that sentence!
    I guessed as much, but I do like to tease :p:

(Original post by cowsgoquack)
    plus if the guy is gagging for it we have control over him
    yeah exactly and I like being in control! :p:

Much as I love the "he's gay" responses, I think 5 is plenty lol, because I’m sure he’s not so it’s not really that helpful!

(Original post by only nihilism)
    He's either sucking up like a fag or you're not too fit, and by that i mean fairly rank. Porbably the first tho
    I don’t want to sound arrogant but I’m definitely not really ugly, all his mates say I’m too good for him, so I don’t think that’s the problem, although it does make me feel like maybe it is

Thanks SO much to everyone who’s posted, it’s made me feel a lot better.
    Any more advice/ reassurance/ experience/ opinions are of course appreciated

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.