Turn on thread page Beta

How often do you buy new shoes? watch

ReputationRep:
    every week
    its addictive

Now and again I buy shoes; it just depends on how much I get paid each month - but the ideas posted in my 'style me' thread, I can see I'm going to buy a lot more this month! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin2K8)
    Lol i think your fetish is turning into a problem :p: I havent counted how many pairs ive got in total recently but well over 40 and none of them if any are in bad condition they're practically brand new and it doesnt help that i have no sisters to share them with and yes my closet is the same all neatly arranged in rows dependent on shoe type i bought another pair online today from next and will probably buy another pair next week just to celebrate end of exams
    Lol oh it's definately a problem, but it's one i'd rather have than not lol. I have no sisters either, even if I did i don't think i'd share them =).
    I made my dad get someone in to convert the smallest bedroom in our house (which is next door to mine) into my dressing room XD. My shoes are all neatly arranged by colour, high size and material lol, slightly anal but I like looking at them!

ReputationRep:
    a couple of times a year, for everyday shoes i generally buy i new pair wehn the old ones wear out, except i buy i new pair of pumps every spring no matter what. i wear out shoes really quickly though, theyve all worn through and soak up water!
    bought some lovelly but pointless shoes the other day. 4inch heels tan leather laceups, they were only £10 but i have nothing to wear them with or no reason to.
    im going to buy some keds soon and a pair of sandles, and that will be me dont probably untill i need some new boots next autumn.
    shoes ahrdly ever fit me properly though

ReputationRep:
    Far too often. Maybe two to four pairs a month. And I'm poor so I shouldn't!

ReputationRep:
    3 pairs this week :eek:
    i dont do that normally though! :rolleyes:

usually its a pair every 2 - 3 months
    would buy them more often but im really picky :p:

ReputationRep:
    I dont think I buy enough.
    I'm busy busy..its my mum nagging at me to buy a new pair,
    Apparently my current ones are ripped with holes.
    But they're comfy...Plus who am I supposed to impress with a dazzling pair of shoes at school?!
    Its not like I wear them outside of school.
    Oh god I must come across as an absolute tramp

ReputationRep:
    I don't buy loads, but always tend to get more in summer, what with sandals and flip flops

ReputationRep:
    I do love my shopping but I've always hated shoe shopping. The past 6 months I've been broke so no new shoes apart from a present from my parents. Otherwise I'd buy them if a pair catch my eye or if I really need some, maybe a pair every 3 months?

ReputationRep:
    hrm, used to be once/twice a month,but more lately. six in the last two months?

ReputationRep:
    With flats I'll usually buy at least a pair a month, I tend to only buy heels in sales. Especially January sales <333

My friend has (at last count) 92 pairs of shoes. She works in a shoe shop XD

ReputationRep:
    5-6 months I'll buy newer kicks, but if I see some exlusive ones that I just have to have, I'll buy it. I have around 15 pairs at the moment which I need to get rid of

ReputationRep:
    Too many.
    Maybe 2 or 3 pairs a month ... considering i have no job or anything, its a bit or a serious issue.

x

ReputationRep:
    About 2 a month at the moment.

Yes I know but there are soooo many lovelies out at the moment

ReputationRep:
    A couple of pairs a month I guess. As a friend of mine tells me, I'm "such a girl" lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    When my feet touch the ground when i walk.
    A total guy answer, :p:

ReputationRep:
    Usually a pair a month I spose.
    I'm skint at the moment though so I havn't bought any in a while!
    Urgh I must find myself a summer job so I can go on a shoe binge

ReputationRep:
    erm...whenever i have the money to get new ones. i love shoes and am utterly addicted. the last pair of shoes i bought was a pair of flats last week. i'll probably never wear them, but they were going cheap and that part of my brain that takes over when i see shoes told me to buy them.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, like a new pair every 1-2 months. But I'm a boy, so that's probably too much. Meh, what else are you gonna spend it on?

ReputationRep:
    Just depends on how much I get paid and if I see something I like, so maybe once/twice a month.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.