Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I have a lot of chemistry notes , for AQA??
    I have past paper collections everything ;yes;
    I'm ok, I just learn the textbook and it works for me

Thanks anyway though!

(Original post by person 34)
    I'm ok, I just learn the textbook and it works for me

Thanks anyway though!
    well the notes I have are so valuable I could charge ... so how are you ? prepared? :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    well the notes I have are so valuable I could charge ... so how are you ? prepared? :afraid:
    Ok a number of things before we start:
    1. Your avatar is HOT
    2. You look hot in your photo too

Anyway Chemistry...am I prepared? Well, I'm on quite a high A for AS, will get an A for module 4 most likley. And module 6 I'm usually "ok" on. So module 5, I'll be happy with a B. I got a C with barely no revision, so it should be ok. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Biology is stressing me out a bit though. Tried to to do some microbes today...urgh sucks so bad

If you REALLY wanna give me the notes, then ok but don't trouble yourself too much

(Original post by person 34)
    Ok a number of things before we start:
    1. Your avatar is HOT
    2. You look hot in your photo too

Anyway Chemistry...am I prepared? Well, I'm on quite a high A for AS, will get an A for module 4 most likley. And module 6 I'm usually "ok" on. So module 5, I'll be happy with a B. I got a C with barely no revision, so it should be ok. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Biology is stressing me out a bit though. Tried to to do some microbes today...urgh sucks so bad

If you REALLY wanna give me the notes, then ok but don't trouble yourself too much
    :flutter: thank you - I simply demand your email address now ... :kiss:

Spoiler:
    Show

if i was straight I would :hubba: you - your got me all :love:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 9, 2008

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.