Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Eugh.

James and I stowed away on our friends' narrowboat and spent the weekend moored up towards Ely. all the boaters who moor on the common escape if they can when Strawberry Fair is on.

ReputationRep:
    What're you all talking about:eek:
    It's one of the best days of the year!
    Glad it wasn't as sunny as most times too. I always end up tripping over passed out bodies.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it so much, a feeling largely generated by living and studying at Jesus, directly across from the common. I kept humming "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" to myself whilst walking to and from the boathouse and around college. The scum pissed all over the gates and kept trying to get into college, presumably to steal things.
    Last year was worse - the "music" reverberated through the library whilst I was in the midst of revision. Luckily I was finished by then this year.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.