Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Curly-haired, car-shagging, coservative, jeans-with-a-suit-jacket-wearing, testosterone-fuelled cretin.

ReputationRep:
    Idol!
    He is highly amusing.

He looks a bit like one of my uncles though which just isnt cool

ReputationRep:
    Don't find him funny at all. Very annoying person.

ReputationRep:
    Legend is the best way I can describe him, although personally I like James May more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    very intelligent man. However, he is very aware of it.
    Sums it up nicely.

ReputationRep:
    is this facebook group for real http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2208998433

and if so, why the **** for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfhgksjldfxcz)
    Sums it up nicely.
    not that intelligent . . . otherwise he wouldn't have disclosed his bank details to the public

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermaphrodite)
    not that intelligent . . . otherwise he wouldn't have disclosed his bank details to the public
    Maybe it was an ingenius pub stunt...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfhgksjldfxcz)
    Maybe it was an ingenius pub stunt...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...k-details.html

ReputationRep:
    Love him! In fact I just love Top Gear in general, genius programme....

ReputationRep:
    For me, absolute idiot who tries to play down environmental problems so he can drive his cars and to appeal to the idiot Sun readers who watch Top Gear.
    And he dresses like a boob.

ReputationRep:
    Love him. I think he's a total genius and he actually got me into Top Gear, which isn't something I would normally watch. Plus, he writes very well. Has anyone else read his column?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upturnedpalms)
    Love him. I think he's a total genius and he actually got me into Top Gear, which isn't something I would normally watch. Plus, he writes very well. Has anyone else read his column?
    Nope, but I've had the misfortune of being given his book, which was incredibly poor and suffice to say, I didn't finish it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thestylishkidintheriot)
    Nope, but I've had the misfortune of being given his book, which was incredibly poor and suffice to say, I didn't finish it.
    Ah well, agree to disagree

ReputationRep:
    A breath of fresh air.

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Idol, top gear starts this week I think

ReputationRep:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=n5qtoecVIo0

This.

ReputationRep:
    I like Jeremy Clarkson, I enjoy his rants because they are mostly true on the whole it's just that people are to afraid to say (okay yes he exaggerates his point a lot) and I have to say his writings are very good, some of his books are a bit weak but his television and newspaper writings are top notch.

ReputationRep:
    definately idol!

theres just nobody else quite like him. so what he doesnt have a fashion sense? hes not a fashion journalist is he?

nobody is forcing you to watch him, you can just change the channel, or even better if you are so against his un-eco-friendly cars turn the tv off.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.