Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oh and also which is the cheapest accom at aston? thanks people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by work_til_failure)
    oh and also which is the cheapest accom at aston? thanks people.
    Lakeside is the newest (only about 4/5 years old I believe, maybe slightly more) and therefore looks the nicest - as for what is actually the BEST people will have differing views depending where they themselves lived on campus!!

For 08-09 year the prices for campus accom are as follows:
    Lakeside - £101 per week for 38/39 weeks of the Year (September - June)
    Standard - £65 per week for the same about of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gillipies)
    Lakeside is the newest (only about 4/5 years old I believe, maybe slightly more) and therefore looks the nicest - as for what is actually the BEST people will have differing views depending where they themselves lived on campus!!

For 08-09 year the prices for campus accom are as follows:
    Lakeside - £101 per week for 38/39 weeks of the Year (September - June)
    Standard - £65 per week for the same about of time.
    thanks gillipies lol i like the name well 65 quid a week is much cheaper than the local private accomodation that i found on net eg unite accomodation which was like 90 quid a week the cheapest!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Unite are worth it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    I don't think Unite are worth it tbh.
    Why whats not good about it?

ReputationRep:
    I just don't like that it costs more than your loan and that The Heights seemed really disorganised. People even thought that Curzon Gateway was gonna be similar as there were rumours going around that it wouldn't be finished in time for Sept/Oct.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.