The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Of course, the trouble with the gummy bears, cola bottles etc, is that they're chewy enough that if you eat too many, your jaw starts to ache :s-smilie:
h82think
Grapefruit Haribo ftw! :biggrin:

I've never seen those before :eek:! Am I missing out?
Ooh, I've just remembered. On the ferry from France I found some Haribo jelly beans called 'Dragibus,' which I've never seen in England. They were really chewy and niice :biggrin:
Reply 23
h82think
Grapefruit Haribo ftw! :biggrin:

:eek:
Thought ive tried every haribo pack.

Sigh quest continues lol
Ahh you've convinced me.
*Goes to Asda*
I'll look out for those Grapefruit thingys :p:
Reply 25
Either the cherries from the tangfastics or the little men out of the starmix. Failing them the milk bottles!!

Im going to go buy some haribo...
Reply 26
Ooo just got the heart ones out now :smile:
Damn haribo thread
Fried eggs or red hearts :biggrin:
Gaara.
Ooo just got the heart ones out now :smile:
Damn haribo thread

gimmeh? :teeth:
Jace Falco
Ooh, I've just remembered. On the ferry from France I found some Haribo jelly beans called 'Dragibus,' which I've never seen in England. They were really chewy and niice

Reply 30
Tangfastics- especially the fizzy cola bottles, cherries and dummies :biggrin:
Reply 31
I had these on hols! Are they still in production :coma:

And ill mail the hearts to you random :wink:
Tangfastics cherries :biggrin:
Reply 33
Does anyone rememebr the burger haribo's, where you took different sweets to make up your very own customed burger :biggrin: ?
Grapefruit Haribo. Niceee.
Gotta be the fried eggs :biggrin:
Reply 36
snowyowl
I've never seen those before :eek:! Am I missing out?

Gaara.
:eek:
Thought ive tried every haribo pack.

Sigh quest continues lol

They are mighty delicious! :biggrin: I love the flavour of sweet grapefruit!
Reply 37
__Katy
Does anyone rememebr the burger haribo's, where you took different sweets to make up your very own customed burger :biggrin: ?

They are SO good!! Haven't seen them in ages though :s-smilie: :frown: lol. And you got like the cheese and tomato!! Hahaha yummm
__Katy

As I recall, it was just a little box-packet thing that had three sweets in - two for the bread, one for the middle. I don't think it was really customisable...then again, I could be remembering something else.
Definitely the fried eggs :teeth:

Latest