Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I passed fine, but I'm not going to sit here for a minute pretending that Film and TV exams were hard.

ReputationRep:
    I passed everything....which is suprising, seeing i was sure i'd failed at least 2...

though i've decided to ignore the physical geography modules and just focus on my core ones (human geography) which gives me a nice 64% overall

ReputationRep:
    I failed a modal, EU law, i wasn't expecting to pass and got a conditional fail on another. Gonna re take them both.

ReputationRep:
    2:1 in War, Strategy and Intelligence, 2:2 in Politics in Europe which is jolly surprising seeing as I attended about a quarter of the lectures and a 2:1 in Revolution and Continuity in Political Philosophy.

Huzzah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loopylauren)
    Congrats!! Me too.. looks like we were both worrying for nothing
    haha...yup!! well done to u too!!! woohoo...excited now! :-)

ReputationRep:
    hey well done guys!!! managed to pass mine somehow even eu law which was a total shock lol hope everyone else gets wat they need xx

ReputationRep:
    its weird seeing people posting stuff on here who r on my course....and i have no idea who u r!! lol....well done on the eu law teacupx!!..was well hard...i gt dead on 40!!! lucky!!

ReputationRep:
    Just about managed to scrape a 2:1 in everything, which is good, being as my results count this year, even my one physical module!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.