15.79%
    parallel park & bay park
    2.63%
    parallel park & reverse round a corner
    14.47%
    bay park & reverse round a corner
    15.79%

ReputationRep:
    Turn in a road & reverse round a corner & emergency stop.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you couldn't get a bay park and a parallel park in the same test?

ReputationRep:
    reverse round corner and parallel park. Both I had done BADLY an hour before my test, but went fine in the test.

ReputationRep:
    1st test I got bay park and reverse round a corner. 2nd test I got parallel park and reverse round a corner.

ReputationRep:
    Parallel park and turn in the road. My parallel park was actually amazing lol. Unfortunately i got a minor for control during my turn in the road as it was on a bloody hill lol.

I was dreading getting a bay park because my instructor never made me do them as they are supposed to be easier than parallel park. In the end i could parallel park fine but my bay park before the test was terrible lol.

Wonder which ones i'll get in my 2nd test.

Parallel park and turn in the road: and also had to do an emergency stop. I think that is the hardest combination there is, but two years ago I was actually good at driving, unlike now, so I aced it!

ReputationRep:
    turn in the road and reverse bay park

ReputationRep:
    First test: Bay park and turn in the road.
    Second test: Reverse round the corner and turn in the road.

ReputationRep:
    Reverse round a corner and bay park at the end of the test. These were my two worst manoeuvres and I hadn't even straightened up round the corner before the examiner said "drive on" but I still passed!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: June 11, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.