Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    White gold with diamond pendant necklace OR silver Celtic cross necklace.
    Diamond ring, sometimes black studded band round my wrist and various body jewelery.

ReputationRep:
    - One of my three cross necklaces. They each have special connotations for me, so it is usually just the one I pick up first.
    - A pair of silver earrings that usually match my outfit (either by gem colour or design/shape).

Don't wear a watch and the bracelets I wear vary depending on the outfit. Eg, I've got a silver one with blue gems a friend got me that I wear with my blue pin stripped blouse for college lol.

=D

ReputationRep:
    My Links of London charm bracelet that my boyfriend bought me for Valentines day.
    I love it : )
    X

ReputationRep:
    At school- silver star necklace my Grandma bought me and some dangly silver earrings with fairies on them
    At the weekend I get to wear more interesting stuff so it changes.

ReputationRep:
    Usually pearl necklace and pearl earrings. But you can't really see the earrings, they're under my hair. And they change about once a fortnight, once I've lost one and had to buy another pair.
    Oh, and I have a ribbon thing around my wrist which I can't take off. It's a tag thing from last summer and it's impossible to get off.

Depending on the outfit I might not wear my pearls, but more often than not, I do.

ReputationRep:
    I wear a silver necklace with an oval diamond charm that my auntie gave me and I've also put a diamond heart charm that my friend gave me. It's really cute.

ReputationRep:
    A red string bracelet :]

ReputationRep:
    - engagement ring
    - earrings that match my outfit

ReputationRep:
    I just wear the white gold diamond ring my parents got me for my 18th, and a silver bracelet.

I just can't abide having anything on the hand/wrist that I write with.

ReputationRep:
    My 5 carat diamond wedding ring..only joking :p:

Always have to wear a pair of earrings, otherwise I feel 'naked'

ReputationRep:
    My jewellery changes daily as I rarely wear delicate jewellery. I have quite a lot of very nice Tiffany jewellery, I only wear it when I'm wearing adress which needs that kind of jewellery though. I just wear lots of stuff from accessorize.

ReputationRep:
    I wear a Swarovski ring with a pillar box red crystal in the centre (it's about the size of a 5p coin), a very very large black faceted onyx in silver setting, Swarovski buckle bracelet and a Marc Jacobs watch. If I wear a necklace, it's a red Swarovski heart pendant. (I can see a pattern forming!!)

ReputationRep:
    Loads of wooden beaded bracelets
    A shell/leather bracelet my boyfriend bought me
    A mother of pearl ring I found
    Mjollnir pendant
    Wooden beaded necklace 'rescued' from my sister's old room. :p:
    And the piercing jewellery: tongue bar, ear rings, acrylic spirals in my lobes.

It's quite a lot now I see it all written down..

ReputationRep:
    diamond (not real) studs, watch and tiffanys heart bracelet usually
    no bracelet or earrings for school though

ReputationRep:
    earrings of some sort (normally plain silver ones)
    bracelet (normally silver)
    ring (purple stone)
    necklace (silver with a pendant from my greatgranma)

ReputationRep:
    A middle-thickness gold chain, have done about every day since I got it 4 years ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New...Romantic)
    I don't wear jewellery really, rings and watches annoy me. I think they look nice, they just don't feel very comfy. I don't have my ears pierced, never have had. I wear a necklace when I go out though, not a specific one, just whatever looks good with my outfit.
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    I usually add to this but my jewellery 'base' is:
    Ring - white gold and diamond
    Ring - silver and pearls
    Necklace - silver with a religious symbol
    Watch - leather strap and round face DKNY

Mmm I love jewellery
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    ring & necklace the boyfriend bought me. i feel odd if i'm not wearing them... guess i've got used to them!

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear much jewellery...can't wear much at work.

Wow, everyone's parents/boyfriend seems to buy them flashy jewellery.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.