Turn on thread page Beta

How Are You? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm alright. I hit my funny bone on the door an hour ago and now my whole left arm is tingling.

(Original post by redluc)
    My last exam of the year tomorrow.. apprehensive.
    It'll be fine. Make sure you do some revision for it.

Also horny, been 3 days since my last vaginal encounter.
    Well, that's less than me and I'm sure the majority (of males) on this site. Chin up.

Just want tomorrow to be over so I can be a complete mess for the summer. Drugs ho
    Jolly good. Misuse of drugs can kill you. Steer clear of heroin and crack. Other than that, don't pipe down!

(Original post by natalie_splash)
    I'm alright. I hit my funny bone on the door an hour ago and now my whole left arm is tingling.
    I'm sorry to hear that, Natalie. Knocking the funny bone is not a long lasting injury, and it should be fine in a couple of hours.

I'm leaving, if you have any further comments, please say them. I care. I'll reply to them all when I'm back on a computer later.

(Original post by Overground)
    Does that expletive start with S or W?

If S - find a suitable facility in the meeting, and do it there. Be discreet, and cover up the smell with paper.

If W - Ditto.
    W. I'll do it later.

(Original post by JR`)
    W. I'll do it later.
    Any stimuli in your meeting?

Any stimuli in your meeting?
    Unfortunately not

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to hear that, Natalie. Knocking the funny bone is not a long lasting injury, and it should be fine in a couple of hours.
    You lied.

Its still tingling.

(Original post by xSplashx)
    You lied.

Its still tingling.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't 'lie', I made a poor judgement. It will be OK in the morning though.

(Original post by JR`)
    Unfortunately not
    Well I'm very sorry to hear that. Google 'pr0n' and you should find something to meet your needs.

ReputationRep:
    im k thnx u?

I have my classics paper 2 exam on Friday, I did a past paper and couldn't answer any questions so I have to learn the whole of it in 2 days. There's no revision books or anything either.

Help

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.