fingers a girl / cant really tell when shes 'done' Watch

Emmska
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think its fine to let the girl stop you when she's had enough tbf.

edit: I'd never fake an orgasm during fingering, whats the point.. If a bloke is bad I'll show him what I like
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Emmska)
I think its fine to let the girl stop you when she's had enough tbf.

edit: I'd never fake an orgasm during fingering, whats the point.. If a bloke is bad I'll show him what I like
I don't think it's always about it being bad..sometimes I'll be having a really good time, and totally enjoying it but then after a while I'm content and I've had enough without actually orgasming
...as someone said earlier it's a really enjoyable experince but the climax isn't always, in my opinion, necessary. *shrugs*

Anon because my bf uses this and he might not appreciate my honesty :p:
Emmska
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
thats a fair point anon#2 I guess it all depends on your mood.. Sometimes I just want to get straight to other things :p:
*Bleachage*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Uummm, nice post.
sophietrophy
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
....i find my reaction very different depending on circumstances....i can sometimes have several orgasms from fingering...sometimes non....i like it for a long time sometimes and not others.....i can be just as satisfied even if i havent ***....that just on edge feeling can drive me wild...:eek:

...so its not really a case of "telling when she's done"....its a case of communicating and reacting to the situation as its always different....

...just dont ask every 5 minutes...thats really annoying!
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dogtanian)
... simply put, sometimes you just want to stop having sex.

... Talking about faked orgasms seems to really dent male pride...

I wonder why? It's just another way of lying, isn't it? A bloke would want to think he's doing the right thing, so if you fake, and he doesn't know, then he'll think he's better than he is. So you've lied to him. A good relationship wouldn't need fake orgasms, would it? The people in the relationship would know how to please each other, I'd imagine.

However, just ignore me - such a concept as a relationship is totally unfamiliar to me .
jumpinglunch
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by so_crunchy)
hey

i fingered a few girls and they seem to like it as they make all sorts of groans and stuff! but i cant actually tell when theyve cummed as it seems like its completely wet throughout most of it even before i put my fingers in! do girls *** loads of times? at the moment i stop when they tell me to or they use their hand to pull my hand away! just wanted to know if there was a way i could tell if they were cummin so i can make sure they get a good orgasmic experience.

hope this content is allowed on this forums

cheers

Some will get really sensitive down there...or you could just ask her to tell you when she's about to come.....
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
I wonder why? It's just another way of lying, isn't it? A bloke would want to think he's doing the right thing, so if you fake, and he doesn't know, then he'll think he's better than he is. So you've lied to him. A good relationship wouldn't need fake orgasms, would it? The people in the relationship would know how to please each other, I'd imagine.
True, and I don't think it's a good idea actually. Faking it does just send totally mixed messages. HOWEVER, equally, talking to men about it often makes them defensive. Not orgasming doesn't mean a woman hasn't enjoyed it, it just means it ain't happening today. Telling some men that is a fruitless exercise. There seems to be a misconception amongst many men that they must be able to make any woman come with their technique, without fail. Male pride is just as dented by 'I won't come tonight' as faking it. So what do we do? As said though, I agree that faking it all the time and NEVER talking about it is utterly unhealthy in a sexual relationship. I merely stated that it IS easy for a woman to fake it if she wants to, and that men who 'know' they make their girlfriend come all the time shouldn't be so sure. Besides, and believe me I wish it wasn't the case, but what got me going last night will probably completely fail the next night. It isn't always a matter of a loving partner knowing which buttons to press. As said, women are complex, and the men who think they've got it 100% covered, and could consistently please a woman, are deluded.

(Original post by Tootles)
However, just ignore me - such a concept as a relationship is totally unfamiliar to me .
I'm assuming that's tongue in cheek.
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 10 years ago
Nope, for some reason I can't initiate relationships - I'm just trying to use a little bit of logic. Try and think about these things now, when they aren't troubling me, for future reference if I need them .
Ariadne
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Some girls just can't come through fingering - it can feel amazing and then it's almost as though it goes too far. It becomes so intense that it's unbearable and gets sore, which could be why they push your hand away. Try giving her oral instead, it's less pressure so she won't become too sensitive so quickly.

I'm assuming your not a finger*******er by the way...boys who don't know what they're doing tend to try and use their finger as a penis, which unless you REALLY know what you're doing is just annoying and feels rubbish.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (368)
37.28%
No - but I will (74)
7.5%
No - I don't want to (69)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (476)
48.23%

Watched Threads