...complete style change....ever tried it? Watch

DamnitJanet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When I was younger, I didn't have a style, I just loved to look weird! :p: So I had a lot of ankle length skirts, jeans with holes in, mental jewellry etc.
Nowadays I'm pretty girly in style, because I don't feel the need for constant attention anymore. So a lot of pretty floaty things for me!
jenren22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, i've gone from 'jeans and a t-shirt' girl to 'girly girl'. 2 years ago i didn't own a skirt, now my wardrobe is full of them! currently collecting dresses . I feel so much more mature and feminine with what i wear now, but i have to say, jeans still rule for during the day!
Liv~
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
Plain t-shirt and baggy jeans. with shorts. and simply slippers. But now, yes a change of style. Make up: mascara& eyeliner .. (ooo...essential!), with dress. and jeans, graphic t-shirt with additional accessories. Necklace, or cocktail ring, and cool earing. lurrve it...
sophietrophy
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
....OMG - i think i am going into fashion melt down - but im loving it !

I found a shop in town today that sells loads of goth / emo stuff...i really like SOME...not all...the stuff in there. I just dont get why this is appealling but what the hell ...gonna give it a go...:eek:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (441)
37.89%
No - but I will (88)
7.56%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.87%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (555)
47.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise