Names Watch

.Katherine.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think it'd be weird for people such as Christopher and Christine, especially if they both preferred to be called Chris, because then it'd be Chris and Chris. It could get confusing.
~*~rAiNbOw~*~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oooo the names Owais and Arham seem to fascinate me for some reason:confused:
OllyThePhilosopher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
As long as you can remember it, any name is good.
Redpanda91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was watching an old family fortunes episode the other day, and there were a married couple who were both called "Lee" (male and female obviously, this was before gay marriage was legalised :p:)
They said it was very confusing getting letters, she always opened his bills and he her private letters :P
Feexx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .Katherine.)
I think it'd be weird for people such as Christopher and Christine, especially if they both preferred to be called Chris, because then it'd be Chris and Chris. It could get confusing.
my Mum's friend was called Phillipa but prefered to be known as Phil...she then married a Phil so changed her name to Pip. It could have been very confusing on the phone
little_green
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
One of my old classmates' parents were called Gerald and Geraldine which I thought was mildly amusing. I also had a great-aunt and uncle called Barbara/Barbie and Ken hehe.
Silvertongue
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Someone in my school is called 'Constance Cramp'. I'm not even kidding. When she wins certificates, its embarrassing for me to watch....you DO wonder how much the parents love their kids when something like that happens.

Though it doesn't really matter in the slightest with names. Nicknames suffice.
i_<3_you
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
names dont matter to me..

if i ever got asked to change my name..i would never change it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (315)
37.77%
No - but I will (64)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.43%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (393)
47.12%

Watched Threads