Not attracted to bf AT ALL Watch

MathsStudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
maybe you should leave him and go on holiday for 2 weeks.... do not contact him phone him or talk to him at all.....

that will tell you if you really like him or not....
pkiy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
For you own beneft, dont dump him. He sounds very cool. Love is beyond sex.
Clarence
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's NEVER ok.
polka_dott
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If you don't see him that way anymore, simply break up with him... its not fair on him or you. It sounds as if you see him just as a friend now.
jenren22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
'It's not you, it's me'.

No but seriously, you're killing the poor lad by being with him. Imagine being with someone, not aware that they don't even fancy you, i mean, 6 months?!

Do yourself and him a favour and find someone you are attracted to. I'm not having a go but there really is no point in being in a relationship with someone if you don't even consider them attractive. He might as well just be a friend!
username51312
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
sometimes i want to just end it, and i have tried but he cried.
Lol who is the girlfriend in your relationship?
username51312
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if hes so girly you can use this vid as manual :P
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SGLvM4um2Hs
Pixie_256
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i had this problem with my bf but because there was no 'good reason' for splitting we stayed together, he always moaned that i was distant and was constantly asking what the matter was etc, in the end we split up, I broke up with him, whats the point in delaying it?
Philosoraptor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Um, it depends.....
Basically, could he tone up and get some better skills in the bed as it were and that'd solve things?
Or is it beyond all hope - depending on your answer to this I think you have the answer to your question!
Philosoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pixie_256)
i had this problem with my bf but because there was no 'good reason' for splitting we stayed together, he always moaned that i was distant and was constantly asking what the matter was etc, in the end we split up, I broke up with him, whats the point in delaying it?
Haha you love nerds do you?
Why can't there be more of you around
thats funny
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
leave him you dylan -

unless you're evidently a complete moron -

berk -
Easy E
Report 10 years ago
He cried?

That kind of thing really pisses me off.
He is using emotional blackmail to maintain the relationship. This is not healthy.
If you want to break up with him, BREAK UP. Life's too short for crying pussies.
Em_maK
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't string him along if you don't feel the same.
burninginme
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Leave him, it sounds like he deserves better than you to be perfectly honest.
missygeorgia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Definitely ditch him. You just don't want to be with him; so why are you with him?
thats funny
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sing this to him - It's by Queens of the Stone Age -

Get the music for it perhaps if you can't be bothered singing it (Songs for the Deaf Album)

Gonna Leave You

Wait by the phone
Late alone
He can't help you
But I know I could

Free is too long
You know this is wrong
Everything scars the skin
Push it in, break it off

I'm gonna leave
I'm gonna leave you

I gave it starts
I stomped on your hearts
This the is the end,
No more pictures, we ain't friends
It's raining in my room
There's blood in my spoon
You're out of my highchair
I'm out of your womb

I'm gonna leave
I'm gonna leave you

Free is too long
You know this is wrong
Everything scars the skin
Push it in, push it in, break it off

I'm gonna leave
Gonna leave you

I'm gonna leave
I don't need you

--

Then say F off - That'll work and then you can move on -

P.S. You're an idiot. Stop torturing this sobbing fool you're with. Tbh I can't understand if these are the circumstances now, why on earth you got with him in the first place. You time waster.
Arty Photographer
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Keep anon as he uses this site...

I have been with my bf for 6 months now and we don't have great sex....

not because i dont enjoy the sex and we have no spark.
1. Buy a polythene sheet (B & Q sell them) big enough to cover your bed.
2. Buy a big courgette and a pack of unsalted organic butter. Wash the courgette, and put the butter in the fridge.
3. Make your bed with the polythene sheet next to the mattress under a nice soft cotton sheet.
4. Take a bath and then invite your boyfriend round.
5. Just before you expect him to arrive, unlatch your front door so he can get in, then go to your newly made bed with the butter and the courgette and while he is on his way, lie on the bed entirely naked and begin basting yourself with butter. Let it melt all over yourself. Enjoy rubbing it in thoroughly.
6. Make use of the courgette.
7. When you hear your boyfriend arrive, close your eyes and pretend you didn't notice. Let him catch you, then encourage him to join in (you saved a little butter for him, didn't you?)
8. When finished, chop up the courgette and stir-fry it for part of your supper.
Philosoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do NOT try the 'I think I'm a lesbian' - it got one of my friends quite worked up when he found his ex-girlfriend with another guy!
Desperate Prayer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You should end it. If theres nothing there, or rather, something big missing then... well... its only going to weigh upon you. If he has any sense of you, he will begin to notice it too. Thinking about other guys instead of your boyfriend and having what you feel is "bad sex" really are bad signs, The half caterpillar in your salad sandwich, if you will.

Dont let him guilt you into anything. It sounds like he should be ok in the future
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by burninginme)
Leave him, it sounds like he deserves better than you to be perfectly honest.
There is no need to be rude. Phsyical attraction is important. Why is that he deserves better than me? I'm sorry, are you one of those ugly losers who has been ditched for no reason and now you think that people who want to dump someone because there is no spark, no passion in their relationship are horrible? Get over yourself and get plastic surgery or something. It might help. I am asking for constructive advice here on how to deal with something that is going down hill and resulting in my confusion about my feelings. I do not need traumatised mopers like you. End of.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (44)
37.93%
No - but I will (4)
3.45%
No - I don't want to (5)
4.31%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (63)
54.31%

Watched Threads