The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Democracy
Dude, I KNOW! That's why I generally avoid central london. Anywhere south of Tottenham Court Road usually does my head in.

Yeah south Tottenham Court Road is certainly a no go area, especially in the weekends, but sometimes the tourists come down as far as Euston Road.

[QUOTE=[.:Gamble:.]well ask em if they want a picture taken and run away with the camera

Lol, good idea.
Go to Russell Square. That place is totally orgasmic especially on a sunny day. Full of beautiful/classy females.
.:Gamble:.
well ask em if they want a picture taken and run away with the camera

Some randomer asked me that last week whilst I was walking past the Thames. I was nice though....^__^

Mastermind`
Go to Russell Square. That place is totally orgasmic especially on a sunny day. Full of beautiful/classy females.

That's also true. Except they're usually students at UCL/SOAS no? In which case, just join the uni and see them 24/7 :colone:

Yeah south Tottenham Court Road is certainly a no go area, especially in the weekends, but sometimes the tourists come down as far as Euston Road.

Really? That's the thing I love about Bloomsbury...quiet, refined and tourist free :biggrin:
Reply 23
Absinth
The theatre! I'm going to see Les Miserables this evening. There are lots of free galleries and museums you can go to. Google it!
Definitely the theatre! Les Mis is awesome, if a little depressing though.

I saw chicago tonight :p:
Reply 24
.:Gamble:.
you may be like WTF!? but i' am bored cant think of anything. ideas?

the london dungeons are brilliant scared the pants off me few years ago!
Londons hyped, im looking foward to move back to uni
Reply 26
Go to Peckham. Take a tour of the estates. 10 points for each knife in your back.
Reply 27
Hoxton.
Reply 28
Saffie
Definitely the theatre! Les Mis is awesome, if a little depressing though.

I saw chicago tonight :p:

Just got back from seeing Les Mis. It was great! I must admit I did get a bit emotional when Jean Valjean was dying. :redface:
Reply 29
Absinth
Just got back from seeing Les Mis. It was great! I must admit I did get a bit emotional when Jean Valjean was dying. :redface:
nooo its all about Fantine and Eponine!!

Latest

Trending

Trending