Guys would you naturally find most women attractive? Watch

Poll: Guys would any young woman in little clothing be a turn on for you
Yes any build, height would turn me on (17)
8.25%
No but any slim woman would turn me on (44)
21.36%
No, she would have to have shape, good size breasts and curves to turn me on (59)
28.64%
It depends/I don't know (86)
41.75%
This discussion is closed.
$am0th
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by scaryhair)
As long as the girls you're playing know exactly what you're doing and noone gets hurt, then yes, that's fair enough.
Yeh, well usually it works like that.

Not to sound bad about myself, when i have a gf, im 100% faithful and what not, support her in whatever, tis the way i am.
Clarence
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
As a girl, i always wondered this but as soon as a guy sees boobs he doesn't care.
steelmole
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by scaryhair)
And why shouldn't it be when you want only that? It's our natural instict to have one partner only so that he can stick around and help look after the young'uns.
More like it's your natural instinct to get impregnated by a dominant male and then get another submissive one to raise the kids. You've got the good genes so the rest doesn't matter. Think cuckoos.
scaryhair
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by steelmole)
More like it's your natural instinct to get impregnated by a dominant male and then get another submissive one to raise the kids. You've got the good genes so the rest doesn't matter. Think cuckoos.
Cuckoos are an exception in the natural world, hence a bad example. If you haven't noticed, we are not cuckoos also! :p:
Philosoraptor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wouldn't!
I don't care if that means I don't have the genetic want to impregnate everything in sight!

Only girls who are attractive would get me going , as it were, when lightly clothed.

I assume it's the same with girls - you wouldn't find a short chubby guy naked attractive , would you?
saoirse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Vile thread but also interesting..

Its a good thing that some men (quite a lot I guess) get turned on by anything female with a pulse, because its probably this that drives men to approach girls who don't look like Keira Knightley/ Scarlett Johannssen/ Jessica Alba, and then actually get on well with the girl. I think lots of relationships are driven by this! I am too fat, but I've always had a healthy dating life (with fun, decent men!) etc before I was in my current relationship...and I'm GLAD theres lots of men who fancy everyone and not just the beauties!
marcusmerehay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i like my women to have an average-curvy frame. i would never date an obese women, nor would i date someone obsessed with their weight. it's not natural.
perkyDani
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
this thread is a great for minging fat girls, YAY they must be feeling a lot better.

But seriously males, thats ****ing pathetic, and girls with boyfriends must not be feeling so special now
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
Do many guys like petite girls with an athletic body and nice bum.. but not much bust? Cus in America.. breasts seem like a main standard for a girl.. which i lack
Keoje
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do many guys like petite girls with an athletic body and nice bum.. but not much bust? Cus in America.. breasts seem like a main standard for a girl.. which i lack
I, for one, do.
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Keoje)
I, for one, do.
What is your must have on a girl?
AsphyxiateD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not just anyone, though. I'm actually quite picky I guess, but I don't have a set reason for why I find certain people attractive. I either do, or don't, and know there and then.

I'd go as far to say that "I have unfairly high standards" - personal quote used in the past, actually. ¬_¬

Anyone who's attracted just by any old naked chick is desperate.
Keoje
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by amandam_1993)
What is your must have on a girl?
Slim figure...And above all - great personality? :confused:

I don't know really. Let's date and find out?
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by AsphyxiateD)
Not just anyone, though. I'm actually quite picky I guess, but I don't have a set reason for why I find certain people attractive. I either do, or don't, and know there and then.

I'd go as far to say that "I have unfairly high standards" - personal quote used in the past, actually. ¬_¬

Anyone who's attracted just by any old naked chick is desperate.

unfairly high standards?
men that have SUCH high standards are the reason for girls thinking they aren't good enough.

but everyone prefers something different.

What are these standards?
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Keoje)
Slim figure...And above all - great personality? :confused:

I don't know really. Let's date and find out?
ha.
that wouldn't work. lol.

i'm just interested.

just for kicks.. where are you from?
Keoje
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ha.
that wouldn't work. lol.

i'm just interested.

just for kicks.. where are you from?
United Kingdom. I know where you're from - you've made the same mistake of not posting as anonymous a lot of times :p:
Frannnnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i want to meet the 5 guys who chose "Yes any build, height would turn me on" please
AsphyxiateD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
unfairly high standards?
men that have SUCH high standards are the reason for girls thinking they aren't good enough.

but everyone prefers something different.

What are these standards?
Unfair as in I don't think I'm particularly attractive yet I still only seem to find really good looking women attractive. My guess is my OCD/autistic tendencies manifests into this as I've always been a perfectionist with everything. It's not me being an ********.
Keoje
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
haha. i know =D

i'm kinda new to this.. and always forget.. then go back and delete it. lol
oh well.. Where in the UK?
Near Durham. And this is so off-topic so...

No => Topic title. Personality is a big factor.

PS. You're a blonde? lol
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Keoje)
United Kingdom. I know where you're from - you've made the same mistake of not posting as anonymous a lot of times :p:

haha. i know =D

i'm kinda new to this.. and always forget.. then go back and delete it. lol
oh well.. Where in the UK?

i just did it again =P
oops

omg.. and yet again
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (308)
37.52%
No - but I will (63)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.43%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.38%

Watched Threads