Dating an F1 Watch

Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by linkdapink)
I've got a really weird story about breaching confidentiality, so no names lol....

This girl was going out with the local "bad lad" and her dad, a policeman, didn't like the look of him. So he went into work and checked his records - he had been caught with something petty like shoplifting. So anyway the next day, he says to the boy "I've seen your records, I think you should come and explain to us all" so he gets out of his car and goes into the living room with all the family and goes "I didn't mean to kill the guy" :O! Apparently the Dad only checked the local records, and not the national ones!
lol...err, that must have been akward
Saffie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
he's only an F1, I doubt he has time, energy or resources to look you up.. let alone motive
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If they did I'm pretty sure it's a breach of a)the conditions of their job and b) the trust between the two of you.
Philosoraptor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
For the person who said F1. They mean FY1 which means Foundation year 1 doctor.
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by linkdapink)
I've got a really weird story about breaching confidentiality, so no names lol....

This girl was going out with the local "bad lad" and her dad, a policeman, didn't like the look of him. So he went into work and checked his records - he had been caught with something petty like shoplifting. So anyway the next day, he says to the boy "I've seen your records, I think you should come and explain to us all" so he gets out of his car and goes into the living room with all the family and goes "I didn't mean to kill the guy" :O! Apparently the Dad only checked the local records, and not the national ones!
Better not to admit things outright then, eh?
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Saffie)
he's only an F1, I doubt he has time, energy or resources to look you up.. let alone motive
True! (Well, from what I gather)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads